Sign in to follow this  
kajdes

Puntland Govt website

kajdes   

I wonder why there has been no news posted on the site since 20th September?

Also the English version has had no updates since the 24th January?

Thankful   

Faroole sons are working on a brand new website that should be coming out soon. They are still testing it, it should be better then first website Puntland ever had. This one should have video's and what not.

I still don't understand why they haven't updated the previous one while they worked on their new one. It's quite sad.

I can't even imagine how many people around the world must have visited the site to get more info on Puntland, since it's been in the media so much and see that the english sectin hasn't been updated since January. Makes it look like there is no government there since January.

Thankful   

Faroole sons are working on a brand new website that should be coming out soon. They are still testing it, it should be better then first website Puntland ever had. This one should have video's and what not.

I still don't understand why they haven't updated the previous one while they worked on their new one. It's quite sad.

I can't even imagine how many people around the world must have visited the site to get more info on Puntland, since it's been in the media so much and see that the english sectin hasn't been updated since January. Makes it look like there is no government there since January.