Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Ra'iisul wasaare position is being replaced

3 minutes ago, Illyria said:

What are you basing that on?

What would the the motivation?

Have you travelled through the Bay, Bakool, and Sh Hoose regions? If so, would you say the average person is interested in elections? I ask, for we know reer PL were not as motivated with only 170 thousand voting of the registered 400 thousand, despite the dispute, and their exclusion of the largest voting block aged 16-18. Reer SL were motivated by recognition. What would be the motivating factors for reer SW?

Soomaalis meel walba ee joogaan are motivated codkooda dhiibtaan for a genuine doorasho since 1969.

Heck, Reer Xuddur, Waajid iyo Diinwoor golaha deegaanadooda iyagaa isdoortay. Golaha iska dhex doortay guddoomiyaha degmada oo ah wiilal dhalinyaro ah.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

It seems you are not attuned to Southern politics The opposition to HSM will start in Mogadishu, by HSM's clan no less.

HSM has no serious political rivals. He will finish  this term without quarrel ,  he is more likely to come back again if he defeats alshabaab .   I think he already did good job against alshabaab  his peaple are generally happy with his performance.   They feel more secure now compare to when the con artist laangaabs  daddy was in  office. I would advise him to keep his prime minister Hamza and ignore  the desert dwellers.   Peaple from the desert talk too much and they offer too little.

This secessionist troll's obsession with 'laan' is on next level. What an incel oo ku waashay laan, laan, laan. Soco gabar raadso, not that you will find one.

Also reminded me what a Reer Xamar lady in berisamaadkii said to a new neighbour who moved to her xaafad. Waqooyiga ka timid oo ku waalatay 'laandheere, laandheere.'

Maalintii dambe loogu jawaabay, "Ninkaaga ku dhib qabo laankaaga dheer."

From that day, ma dambe laandheerenimo lagama maqlin.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 3

39 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

This secessionist troll's obsession with 'laan' is on next level. What an incel oo ku waashay laan, laan, laan. Soco gabar raadso, not that you will find one.

Also reminded me what a Reer Xamar lady in berisamaadkii said to a new neighbour who moved to her xaafad. Waqooyiga ka timid oo ku waalatay 'laandheere, laandheere.'

Excuse me  English is not my first language ,but I really don't understand the first part of your paragraph.     I only understand the second part which is quite funny .

I didn't  mention somaliland , and I didn't ask you to hook me up.     I think cillado aad leedahay uunbad noo sheegtay.😄

Illyria   
3 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Oh let him be, for he is turning out to be my favourite, ragamuffin secessionist, who dishes out as much as he gets, with a skin thicker than the average loony from the triangle, and with a bit of humour too.  I think he just learnt the meaning of the word, and is practising it.

Illyria   
2 hours ago, Game changer said:

Excuse me  English is not my first language ,but I really don't understand the first part of your paragraph.     I only understand the second part which is quite funny .

I didn't  mention somaliland , and I didn't ask you to hook me up.     I think cillado aad leedahay uunbad noo sheegtay.😄

Waaryaahee Qawdhan, wadankee deggan tahay?

3 hours ago, Illyria said:

Waaryaahee Qawdhan, wadankee deggan tahay?

Europe baan jooga.       Naf taas afka adagi  ma dadka laga tirada badan yahaa  maxay la kardhanaysa.    Kolay waa kurtin kurtin dhalay oo CBB ah.   

4 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

It looks like Farmaajo too loves imperial presidency.

His confidante is welcoming this, too, even the two-party system. I think Farmaajo doorasho qof-iyo-cod ah soo dhaweynaayaa. I think Farmaajo will comment major issues from now on since he said he will give Xasan Socdaal a year of non-commenting. The year ended this month.