Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

VOA: Somaliland President has forcibly closed the parliament after Impeachment Motion

Yup everything is normal, four Civilians got killed by the police, many others were injured and t property was destroyed. Riyaale is still Mugging, there is no election in sight the parliment is still closed. Yup like JB said it is another day in Hargaysa.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

As soon as the demo was over ,,,, everything was back to normal for the Eid's preparations.

Talks are underway ,,,,

May it stay that way Insha allah.

Mr. Somalia and Duke,

What is wrong with you two? It's obvious no one wants to discuss anything with two sick minded people, so why dont you give it a rest. Seriously, we dont care what you have to say about this. How hard is that to understand?

^^^

WOW, how very neanderthal.

Let me guess, you're upset 'cause we keep poking fun at quagmire unfolding in the secessionist cesspool you hail from? :D

Like I said in a different thread...calaacalka yaree! :cool:

Red Sea Adeer your clear hypocracy aside, the fact is this is big news just go read thr secessionist portals. It seems the Mugged ones are fed up with Vandal Riyaale and want to fight. I am just sad they are sending the civilians to do the heavy lifting. Where are all the SNM "Mujahids"?

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

quote:Originally posted by Poker:

^^Why do you care about the population of the "North West?

Like I said OUR internal issues will be RESOLVED one way or another. Us, SOMALILANDERS, have our own way of dealing with adversity.

I know you loudmouthed secessionists live in a dreamland and think you can actually wish away the genuine concerns fellow Somalis have for their brethren in Hargaysa, but braying aimlessly about so-called 'internal affairs' wont stop us from being worried about the suffering of our Somali brother and sisters.

Remember is the Queen Orphans.

^^^

LOL... :D

Talk about la-la land!

AO, schizophrenia is a serious disease. I urge to seek medical help as soon as possible.

Now, let me re-phrase it, or re-state it - whichever you want to call it.

YOU are NOT the lost ORPHANS of the queen of England. Deal with it.

Poker   

Now if war breaks out, Hargaysa will simply become another Xamar and that just unbearable. In my opinion, the best strategy against Riyaale is peaceful resistance. [/QB]

That might be your wishfull thinking but trust me when I say this. There won't be any war breaking out in SOMALILAND.

We will deal with our INTERNAL issues accordingly.

Like JB stated above, this is cross roads...another hurdle to jump over.