Illyria

Local council elections in PL

Illyria   

Seven political associations competing for 3,775 seats in 33 districts scheduled on May 25th. Mideeye (front runner), Kaah (incumbent), and SinCad lead the pack.

1a4n9.jpg

Illyria   

Deni campaigning in Galkacyo.

spacer.png

KAAH candidates.

Asad Diyaano of Mideeye campaings in Buurtinle, and Galkacyo.

spacer.png

I hope this turns out to be a great success. Next, the good people of Banaadir will be able to elect ther councilmen and mayor/governor.  An election in the Capital will have a bigger impact.

Illyria   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

I hope this turns out to be a great success. Next, the good people of Banaadir will be able to elect ther councilmen and mayor/governor.  An election in the Capital will have a bigger impact.

Signs look promising. Agreed, Xamar is improving rather well, and I think in a few years down the road, local council elections could be held in Xamar too.

• Like 1

Xamar haddii doorashoo run ah loo furo, qof Afmaay ku hadlaayo soo baxaayo, especially if it is first-past-the-post vote since HAGists will divide their votes. The result will shock the extremist HAGists as well.

23 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Xamar haddii doorashoo run ah loo furo, qof Afmaay ku hadlaayo soo baxaayo, especially if it is first-past-the-post vote since HAGists will divide their votes. The result will shock the extremist HAGists as well.

LOL...unukaa leh meesha ka dhaceesa.

I believe Koonfur-Galbeed will show good numbers if the municipal elections in Pland are free and fair.

galbeedi   

I think I am late on this. I thought the debate was still on, but this pictures in Bari had showed that election in Puntland is foregone conclusion. No turning back.

HSM spoke too soon. 

Ololihii doorasha diidku waa fashilmay.

2 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Sida qoftaan camal:

I think there were one or two councilors elected from Qardho during initial election that were held in Qardho.

Illyria   
20 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I think there were one or two councilors elected from Qardho during initial election that were held in Qardho.

Muxsin iyo doorashadii Qardho: "Xaaskeygaa ku riyootay anigoo ku guuleystay doorashada"

WWW.BBC.COM

Muxsin wuxuu ahaa tagsiile iyo macallin ku nool xeryaha dadka soo barakacay ee magaalada Qardho...

• Like 1