Sign in to follow this  
Bachelor

FBI - Somali in America

Bachelor   

Here is what FBI think about somali people, what do you think Akhrita?

WASHINGTON, DC-According to an FBI report released Monday, "reliable and substantive evidence" exists indicating that Somalis residing in the U.S. are involved in a widespread plot to develop large families.

"We possess what we believe to be credible proof that thousands of Somalis in America, many of them not recent refugees, are attempting to acquire large family capability, often in full view of American law-enforcement authorities," said FBI director Robert Mueller, speaking before the Senate Intelligence Committee. "these large families, which consist of an absentee husband-out there firivng a cob in large cities, single mother - wife staying home on welfare, core and a varied number of surrounding offsprings, extended families consisting aunties, and grannies - could potentially come into contact with other such large families, creating a terrifying chain reaction of Somali familial perpetuation."

Census Bureau statistics show that the Somali population of the U.S. has increased dramatically in recent years. Mueller attributed much of this growth to the proliferation of large families.

"Communties as diverse and far - flung as Colubmus, OH and Minneapolis, MN are being converted into breeder reactors in Somali large families can be easily and cheaply produced," Mueller said. "single somalis who do not have large families of their own are attracted by these favorable conditions"

According to Homeland Security chief Tom Ridge, Unwed somalis are crucial to the creation of large families. Such individuals, Ridge said, strive to acquire certain critical materials in order to make such creation possible.

"Acquisition of wealth, education, employment, and status is key to establishing large family capability," Ridge said. "Surveillance of Somali communities by the FBI reveals that these activities are taking place all over the world."

Quoting from the FBI report, Ridge cited the example of an unnamed Somali born 27 year old male who settled in the Seattle in 1995. Working days at a Halaal Grocery Store owned by an uncle, the man attended nighttime business and English courses at a local community college. Upon graduation, he used his savings to acquire a partial stake in a gas station owned by another uncle. It is believed that his hard earned elevated social status was instrumental in his marriage to a young Somali woman whose own family immigrated to the U.S. in the late 1990s. Shortly after their wedding, the couple established a two-bedroom breeder reactor in Seattle, where they produced Four children, with another currently on the way.

"I'd like to say that this is an isolated example," Ridge said. "But the reality is, this 'Seattle project' is the sort of thing that is occurring all across the country."

Supporting Ridge's claim, Attorney General John Ashcroft said that a June 2003 search of a home owned by a Somali couple in Atlanta, GA, unearthed substantial evidence of large family building activity. Materials such as a family photo album, a baby-care book, and the discarded remnants of a used home pregnancy test were found on the premises.

"Fortunately, in that case, we were able to step in and break up the childless couple before they went large," Ashcroft said. "But how many other Somalis do we have living right here in our country trying to do the same thing?"

Monty Conrad, a domestic-security expert and longtime FBI consultant, said that many seemingly reputable Somali-owned and -operated businesses funnel their profits into large-family programs. Conrad has found evidence linking the proceeds from such businesses to bank deposits, food and clothing purchases, rent and loan payments, and other endeavors vital to creating and maintaining a large family.

"Something as innocuous as a Africa jewellary store or a hole-in-the-wall of Somali restaurant can be underwriting a Somali large family," Conrad said. "Shockingly, in many cases, there is no attempt to conceal it. Children can be seen behind the counter, laughing and playing as their parents and other adult relatives work."

Conrad faults the U.S. government for "willfully neglecting" the large family threat posed by Somalis living within U.S. borders.

"The government has, from the federal to local level, permitted these activities to go on right under its nose, in spite of the obvious red flags," Conrad said. "There are thousands of cases of marriage licenses being issued to highly suspicious Islamic Somali couples known to harbor intentions of building large families. Income-tax forms from some of these people even list dependents. All this is clear proof that Somali large families exist in the U.S., yet nothing is done about it. Why?"

No laws currently exist to fight the proliferation of Somali large families within the U.S. That gives such Somalis as Abdullahi Abdulrahman Abdulkadir Mohamed ,that is his full name, a newly naturalized citizen and Houston resident, a virtual blank check to build a large family.

"I love America," Abdul Rahman said. "There is so much more opportunity here than in Somalia or anywhere in Africa, and that is why I came to stay. I definitely want to build a new life here and raise a very large family, and so do my friends."

Liqaye   

:cool: you got to be kidding me.

I mean i thought it was a secret , NOW WE HAVE TO FIND OUT A BETTER WAY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD ;)

Yasima   

LOL :D

Why isn't this in the joke section

Americans get stupider everyday - whats next - somalis are piing in our toilets!!!

gimme a break!! tom ridge n all the other a-holes!

who lavishly live on tax payers back---!! i guess the golf courses were closed due to rain or something! this just proofs to all u nomads-- that the term democracy is a farce! the writing is plan on wall!!!! NO NIGGAZ REQUIRED!!dont they have better things to do than badger so poor folks... well i dont blame them, i blame the nomad community!! a community so divided can easily be an easy prey!!!

over 10 yrs--in disapora, and still NOTHING TO SHOW 4....but blink-blink!! :(

NIN_NOOL   

Thats a good one,i cant stop laughing about that article .

My favorite part.

Shortly after their wedding, the couple established a two-bedroom breeder reactor in Seattle, where they produced four children. :D:D:D:D veeeeery nice.

It should definately be in the joke section.