Sign in to follow this  
PrettyYoungThang

Kobe Bryant case

x_quizit   

As someone mentioned b4,Kobe should be the least of our worries, but given the heated discussion here, i thought i might add in what i gathered from CNN,however bias their reporting always is. Keep in mind ppl, take everything u hear from the media with a grain of salt.

Facts up until now:Kobe cheated on his wife. Blood was found on the bottom of his shirt. No evidence of a struggle was found on him, no scratches, bruises, etc...says it was rough consentual sex

Victim (alleged):none was found on her neck, any bruises, fingerprints, scratches.leading up to the "rape" she was with 3 men 3 dif days.

The day after she went to the hospital, was wearing underpants with another man's semen and pubic hairs. Tried to committ suicided earlier in the yr. Bragged to ppl that Kobe was coming to the hotel. Gave a tour, consented to coming to his room, consented to kissing, even enjoyed it.Loves the spotlight, so does he.Some witness says she didnt seem angry after, others say she was crying.

My q is, could it be a conspiracy? The bell hop was convieniently outside the door, to be her main witness, maybe its a way for her to gain quick money, a singing career, anything. Just a thought.

My main point is, so far what we know, he seems to be innocent, maybe he's like OJ, got good attorneys. Only God knows, but all of this coulda been avoided if he was content with his wife and not fallen for temptation.Good for him, he deserves to be critized, but sent to jail for a crime he didnt commit? a lil harsh. even were he Muslim, he'd get flogged, not put to death as someone suggested.

So take it how u will.It comes down to power, money, over real justice, or making an example out of a star. Someone mentioned that its hard for starts to resist groupies, that still isnt a good enough reason why he cheated. If she's lying its gonna make it hard for real women who have been raped to come forward since some lie just to get money.

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY X_QUIZIT:

So take it how u will.It comes down to power, money, over real justice, or making an example out of a star. Someone mentioned that its hard for starts to resist groupies, that still isnt a good enough reason why he cheated. If she's lying its gonna make it hard for real women who have been raped to come forward since some lie just to get money.

Very true.HIm committing aduLtery is immoraL and is inexcusabLe.But eventuaLLy this wiLL be resoLved somehow whether we know the 'reaL' truth or not.

Kobe Is Worthless. To me, to you. So why bother with this pathetic case. Either way both wins or one loses. That's how it goes. If he is innocent or guilty nothing and I mean NOTHING will come of him. You mark my words.

What pisses me off is if she is lying, she is giving "abused women" a bad name. The next time a women claims to be abused, automatically they will doubt her.

this case wont even go to trial. Girl had some panties on that had three different sperm sample on them...........ewwwwwwwwwwwwww what a disgusting broad.

Well the case is going to court. Apperantly in Colorado judges do not need much evidence in a grand jury to call for a trial. Kobe done messed with the wrong state. KOBE IS INNOCENT though and I hate dat fool. TIMBERWOLVES > LAKERS

You really are a funny character, SEctioner...

You went from being one of Kobe's stronger outspoken supporters to "HATING THE FOOL" as u put it.

When will you pple get through your thick skulls that under no circumstance can you mention a rape victim's sexual history before a rape takes place...and whatever kobe's defensive team is worth, they shouldn't have used that point in court, knowing full well there was a chance that it might backfire...(and indeed it did)

Sectioner, what did you meant when u wrote TIMBERWOLVES>LAKERS???

All of a sudden u gonna get into the wolves side, because lakers are no longer a playoff contenders becuz of kobe???LOL U ARE A JOKE..(EVEN I, a laker-hater still believe lakers are very much a stronge contender for the western playoff picture...with or without kobe in jail)

WHAT WOULD KOBE, SPRITE AND NIKE DO NOW, SECTIONER?LOL IS HE GONNA MAKE MONEY FOR NIKE???TELL US HOW MUCH??? WILL SPRITE SUPPORT AN ALLEGED RAPIST??? LOL

U SEEM TO BE ALL OVER THE COURT, U HAVE TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND, U CANT KEEP ON GOING AND MAKING LAME EXCUSES EVERYTIME U ARE WRONG... U CAN'T BLAME COLORADO JUDGE's..OR WHETHER OR NOT IT SITS INFRONT OF A GRAND JURY BRAH...(BLAME THE DEFENSIVE TACTICS AND THE LOW BLOWS THAT KOBE'S DEFENSIVE TEAM USED IN COURT)

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

You really are a funny character, SEctioner...

You went from being one of Kobe's stronger outspoken supporters to "HATING THE FOOL" as u put it.

When will you pple get through your thick skulls that under no circumstance can you mention a rape victim's sexual history before a rape takes place...and whatever kobe's defensive team is worth, they shouldn't have used that point in court, knowing full well there was a chance that it might backfire...(and indeed it did)

Sectioner, what did you meant when u wrote TIMBERWOLVES>LAKERS???

All of a sudden u gonna get into the wolves side, because lakers are no longer a playoff contenders becuz of kobe???LOL U ARE A JOKE..(EVEN I, a laker-hater still believe lakers are very much a stronge contender for the western playoff picture...with or without kobe in jail)

WHAT WOULD KOBE, SPRITE AND NIKE DO NOW, SECTIONER?LOL IS HE GONNA MAKE MONEY FOR NIKE???TELL US HOW MUCH??? WILL SPRITE SUPPORT AN ALLEGED RAPIST??? LOL

U SEEM TO BE ALL OVER THE COURT, U HAVE TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND, U CANT KEEP ON GOING AND MAKING LAME EXCUSES EVERYTIME U ARE WRONG... U CAN'T BLAME COLORADO JUDGE's..OR WHETHER OR NOT IT SITS INFRONT OF A GRAND JURY BRAH...(BLAME THE DEFENSIVE TACTICS AND THE LOW BLOWS THAT KOBE'S DEFENSIVE TEAM USED IN COURT)

^^^^Go check back on my statements from the start of this kobe debacle. I never said I supported Kobe or liked Kobe. I hate kobe the basketball player on the court. I dont hate him outsibe basketball because I don't know anything about him outside the NBA. I bilive he is innocent in this rape case and that the girl is a liar. I did not change my stance with my last post. When will you start comprehinding what you read. The judge alowwed the defence to include the woman sexaul past into the grand jury. The judge himself is critical of the prosecution evidence

"Simply put, this court could not make a finding of probable cause... absent reliance upon those inferences supportive of the people's case," Gannett espn

" Prosecutors in Colorado almost always succeed in persuading a judge to order a trial after a preliminary hearing because the standard of proof required is relatively low. The standard of proof at trial is much higher."

A judge said prosecutors have presented a "minimal amount of evidence" against Kobe Bryant, but enough for the NBA star to stand trial on a charge of sexually assaulting a 19-year-old resort worker.

So far the case has been about she say. When trials come the evidence gotta be stronger that that. The judge himslef said...well here is the quote Gannett noted that only part of the evidence had been introduced so far, and said a statement from the woman that she was raped -- which has not been introduced in open court -- could not be ignored. Did you comprehend that? Well let me highlight what the judge meant, the fact that she said she was raped can not be ignored. Her cries of rape alone was more important than the evidence.

If you took math you will no what this means >. I hate the lakers and Kobe as bball player. Now the trial is set to start in spring which happens to be during the NBA playoffs so I am happy at that part. And me being from mpls can only smile

Hey it seems that you enjoy sprite and now that there is more people who know who kobe is well you can figure the rest.