Sign in to follow this  
qoslaaye

SOMALI WOMEN

wat can i say..but that this topic is BASED n' BUILT on a GENERALIZATION...n' the mere fact that u didn't explain who the "they" were supports ma earlier statement of this topic being a...A BIG OL GENERALIZATION..(not a very smart one if i may add..i.e dissin' onez (sistas)ppl..not cool ..not cool at all)

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

loooooool mindstate, easy cousin , she just said her opinion , she did not say she will marry one
:D

LOOOOOOL Og girl

Xalimo7   

Hey brother Mindstate, sorry to say this but you sound like the "ECHO" of SOL. ezy and stop quoting, and express ur opinion.

see you, am around dude

king_450   

The tragedy of this thread is ,after the destruction in our county a disproportionately great violence has been leveled against somali women. And now it is no surprsining that men like you have to open their dry mouth , to insult once again our wonderfull women like a token of toys.

I am down with sister Xalimo, tell me again sister where are you, i am surprised how you asked God to revise his scripture, lol. Respect.

hi my sis and bro's

LET'S NOT ARGUE BUT DISCUSS, SOMALI WOMEN ARE MOST PRETTY AND CLASSIC ONES SO HANDS UP TO MY SIS. LETS DO BEST WHAT WE DO MOST ...

PEACE AND LOVE TO MY SOMALIS.......

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SHAKA ZULU:

Who?My Sister you have to 4give me as i have no Clue whatsoever who those names that you just mentioned above are?

are they Somali Women?

see you need to speak with a proper English with me as i am in Africa!

SHAKA YOURE FUNNY THEY ARE NOT SOMALI WOMEN, ACTUALLY ONE OF THEM-DR. PHIL HAPPENS TO BE A MAN.

SHAKA I WAS JUST JOKING WITH YOU. MISS CLEO IS FORTUNE TELLER OR A PSYCIC(I CANT REMEBER WHICH ONE THOUGH) AND DR. PHIL IS A RELATIONSHIP/LOVE COUNSELOR.

Originally posted by Lucky:

!

SHAKA YOURE FUNNY THEY ARE NOT SOMALI WOMEN, ACTUALLY ONE OF THEM-DR. PHIL HAPPENS TO BE A MAN.

SHAKA I WAS JUST JOKING WITH YOU. MISS CLEO IS FORTUNE TELLER OR A PSYCIC(I CANT REMEBER WHICH ONE THOUGH) AND DR. PHIL IS A RELATIONSHIP/LOVE COUNSELOR.

so Lucky do you think i need a counselling and for the love of ALLAH what am i going to do with a fortune teller and relationship counselor?

you are making me paranoid here.

wardi   

xalimo thank sister about how you feel your brothers not so many of u but anyway we meet and see somali woman sweet as you are,and they make us forget bad ones...............qoslaye plz don't say anything bad our sister they are honest,sincere,lovable, when it come to education they much better thant somali guys so plz give them respect to your sitser,,,remember they are our sister,our wives, our moms, our aunts, our grand mom, our doughters, give me a reason not to respect them..........no reason

Qac Qaac   

I don't get it, why always fight, and argue, is this the new thing going on these days, let the person say his opinion. sisters pls understand first what Qosleeye is saying b4 u attack him from every position. don't be so emotional pls sisters. and as for guys, why u guys care when a sister says she thinks the non-somalies guys are better then the somali men, DON'T U KNOW SISTERS SAY THIS KIND OF STUFF, SO THEY COULD GET U GUYS. also if they mean it, and they want to marry a black muslim american, or jamaican is ok. I JUST THINK IT IS HYPOCRATICAL WHEN WE WERE IN SOMALIA WE DIDN'T USED TO MARRY THEM, WE USED TO SAY THEY ARE JAREER UF SAN WEEN. and now in america we marry them why, is it becouse Jordan is one of them, TYRESE, Iverson. what is going on, anyways i think not only black americans and jamaicans should be married, but also those poor ones in Africa too should married, or else u being hypocrite let's face it.

guys pls if the sister wants to get her husband from another nation let her. don't u know the ratio is 3:1. 3 women for one men. that is why men in islam are allowed to marry 4 of them, coz allah knows this. if every man marries one. who is gonna marry the other two. do u want them to become lezbians. i hope our ppl, could think straight from now on. if something is in the religous and it bothers u, pls don't say it is unfair, it could be because u have no knowledge what so ever. allah is creator, and he knows what is going on. at one day the ratio will be 50:1, 50 women to one man, so pls guys if u play the numbers don't EVEN SWET. u guys would always have sisters waiting for u. the one who goes somewhere else, not only u should be happy for her, u supposed take her to the other guy. who cares is her loss.

p.s. i didn't mean it to make it long. is just i was fed up with the all this arguement going back and forth the whole time

LuCkY   

so Lucky do you think i need a counselling and for the love of ALLAH what am i going to do with a fortune teller and relationship counselor?

you are making me paranoid here.

SHAKA BRO STAY WITH ME ON THIS...OK? NO NEED TO BE PARANOID HERE. YOU DONT NEED A FORTUNE TELLER OR A RELATIONSHIP COUNSELOR.

Qoslaaye.

what is wrong with you man?

if all the pretty girls chose to go out with the pretty boys what chance is there for all the ugly guyz like me(look at my avatar)Clown,Shyhem,OG_MOTI,Beast and you my brother?

so let nature take it is course as you know we men are dumb and thank god there is no blondes in amongst somali queens.

so brother go and ask that pretty girl out and don't even try to deny it we all know that you have a crush on her.

trust me she will say YES and if you play your cards right she might even pay the expenses on your 1st date.

I WAS JUST REFERRING TO YOUR ^^^^^ POST. THATS WHY I SAID WHAT I SAID. I WAS WONDERING HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THAT SHE WILL SAY YES FOR SURE? DO U UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM NOW?