Sign in to follow this  
unpredictable

where are all the good advisers??

iam sort of in a lil' crisis ppl and i was wondering if any1 can help me out. i want ya'll to be realistic, don't gimme advice you yourself wouldn't follow plz.

i have strong feelings toward a certain guy.i have for almost a year and a half now, iam friends with his couzin and brother. he's seen me around the house a couple of times b4 but we neva really had a one on one convo b4.i've been feeling him since the first day i layed me eys on him, i just don't know how to approach him.i mean i hardly eva see him around, it's been like 6-7 months since tha last time i saw him.

i am not willing to ask anyone to hook me up with him b'cuz i think that's just wrong, i believe if i was to hook up wit him i should be the one to do the talking, not someone.i don't know if anyone(females) will agree wit me whan i say there very few good guys out but i seriously think he might be on of the 10% came thru.

i may sound weird but hey iam just expressing myself.

so what is your advice for me?what would would u do if you were in my shoes?

Baashi   

Assuming this is a genuine appeal and your intention is noble I would say just tell him how you feel. If that is difficult for you why don't you get his email from the family members or mutual friends and email him as anonymous person with subject line "ur secret admirer". In ur email ask him if he is in a relatioship with someone. Add that you are very fond of him and willing to take a risk and find out if there is a chance for a successful relatioship between you. Since there are men out there who like to play with emotions of their admirers, please careful. I would add one more sentence that makes clear that your very strong lady by saying that I don't like to be reckless with other people's heart and likewise I don't put up people who are reckless with mine. If he is not available then thank him for being honest and move on.

Good luck sis...I'm sure other nomads will be kind enough to post their advice.

Macalin   

My advice...wallahi don tell him....i know ppl be like wow why not...laakin many guys get turned off by a girl approaching plus am assuming the reason why u havent approached him is coz u cant be the one to do it.

My simple advice to u is -just be cool with him,get closer to him,be a good freind,show him the nicer side of U,be cool,simple,sexxy,smell good,smile(like this :D -lol) and generally show him u LIKE him and not CRAZY over him(suggest to walk u somewhere-or drive u someplace!)...most important don give him hints that U like him-just GET CLOSER to HIM!

if this don work-come back to ME and we will do the REMIXXXX-lol.

Remember DONT TELL HIM U LIKE HIM!!!!(i repeat DONOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO SHOW U LIKE HIM!!)..just Get close to him As a BUDDDy.

I hope it works..and may allah enter ur shoulders..aamin dheh

LadyMo   

Okey I'd probably say if u feel de boy go 4 it howeva as u said dont giv advice u wudnt act upon.

Well dis is wat I feel-I kno 4 a fact dat I wud NEVA approach a guy and tell him dat I was feelin him! I dont think I'd hav de guts to b honest but there are as Lakkad said other ways of gettin around it so do it de girlie way sweetie & good luck!