Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

WHERE IS THE Mens Forums

ScarFace   

I just dont get it like where is the mens forum on SOL ere we got the womens talking about their things like AINT the BROTHERS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A PLACE WHERE THEY CAN EXPRESS THEIR COMMENTS AND TINGS......ITS not like the boys aint got problems too looooooooooooooooool

nah am serious like this aint right we should have our own sectioon and i dont know IF THIS ISSUE has been raised but if there's a womens section on this website surely there has to be a A MANZ section.

Brothers we should have our sections WHERE WE CAN CRY LOL and drop our comments instead of dropping in the WOMENS SECTION..... :mad:

Hey whats up saxiib long time no see, hope everything is Custy down ur way.

Anyway we know why we aint got a Forum bro. women can nag on to each other for ages abit the most trivial of things, adimitly there is a hardcore of lads amongst us nomads who might be charged with doing the same thing in the sports forum :D .

I think we lads being Men :cool: , can access all forums and that should be more than enough we dont need to have a Forum of our own

Originally posted by Shujui-1:

Anyway we know why we aint got a Forum bro. women can nag on to each other for ages abit the most trivial of things...

Oh no u didn't! :mad: :mad:

Scarface,

The men's forum is over there >>>> next to the online marfish. icon_razz.gif

zak99   

yo bee check this out no mercy.

Finally, the guys side of the story. I must admit, it's pretty good. We

always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! *Please note... these are all numbered

"1" ON PURPOSE!

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's

up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't

hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the changing

of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. Infact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during

commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither

do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.

Peach,for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin

is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want us to answer, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as Nascar, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.

1. Thank you for reading this: Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know men really don't mind that, it's like camping.

ScarFace   

bee sis me lost all my TEETH so no more chewing

and tru say Shujui-1 women do nag well yu have answered my question shujui-1.

anyways abti everyting is jiggy wats been happpening with brUV?????hows life like

N.O.R.F   

zak that was sum funny lines there but this one just cracked me up!

Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. Infact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.loool

Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

loool

Saalixa   

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.

Peach,for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin

is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

zak what exactely are you tryin to say eh? lol those stuff were funny but true.

scarface brother you guys don't need a forum of your own. you have one right here in the women section, as far as iam concerened there are more of the male species that use this section of sol than the females and we poor females don't get the space only to ourselves :( , so i think there isn't the necessity for a males forum. smile.gif

Macalin   

The men's forum is over there >>>> next to the online marfish.

-----

Lol..Virtual Marqaan eh?--not tha of a bad idea.

nuune   

^^^lol zak,

we don't need men's forum because we have women's forum,that is simple i guess,but what the hell,i can't stand why we don't have men's forum,