Sign in to follow this  
Abdi2005

Ciidamo fara badan oo ka soo baxsaday Baydhabo

Abdi2005   

Ciidamo aad u fara badan oo wata gaadiidka dagaalka ayaa lagu soo waramayaa in ay ka baxsadeen Dowladda KMG ah, kuwaasi uu ku jirey xerada Manaas ee duleedka magaalada Baydhabo Ciidamadaan oo tiradooda lagu sheegay in ka badan 70 , kuna hubeysan gawaari dagaal ayaa waxa ay u baxsadeen dhinaca gobolka Gedo, halkaasi oo markii horeba laga soo uruuriyay...>>>Allgedo

Gabbal   

From what I have heard, these men are reinforcing Farataag's month-old line in Baardheere against the Courts.

As you know, the men that have fought the TFG in Diinsoor where the men that were waiting for an opportunity to take Baardheere for a month and some now from Farataag when they were stationed between Saakow and Baardheere.

How could 70 men have toboneeye teknikos if they were not headed as reinforcement?

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Abdi2005:

kkkk reinforcement, maskinta badankood luug ayey ku tagen, diif aya ka dareerayey markey gaaren Buurdhuubo.

Masawiradaad aragtay meeyeen? Maxaad noogu diidi inaan aragno?

^^^ why reinforce know when they fleed the city ages ago?

How would 70 men who were part of the repulsed force in dinsoor stand alone and fight against a formidable foe that send the TFG back to Baidoa.

Is that not a suicidal mission.

RedSea   

I have said it numerous times before and I will say it again,the xaq shall prevail.No sane somali with damiir will ever fight from the same trenches as dirty, filthy HIV/AIDS carriers of Xabashis,we are witnessing the first signs,surely it won't be the last time that happens.