Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Rome: Italian government donates money to TFG

Dowlada Talyaaniga oo dhaqaale Maaliyadeed ugu deeqday Xukuumada Nuur Cadde.

Adis ababa,(WNT):-Dowlada Talyaaniga ayaa dhaqaale Maaliyadeed ugu deeqday Xukuumada uu Hogaamiyo Ra'isul wasaare Nuur Cadde kaasi oo loogu tala galay in lagu dar dar galiyo amniga dalka soomaaliya.

Lacagtaani ayaa dowlada Talyaaniga waxaa ay gudoonsiisay ra'isul wasaare Nuur cadde oo iminka ku sugan Magaalada adis ababa ee dalka Ethiopia kadib kulan ay wada qaateen Ra'isul wasaaraha iyo wafdi talaayaniga ka socday.

Mas'uul u hadlay Xukuumada Roma ayaa si rasmi ah ugu dhawaaqay in xukuumada Nuur cadde guydoonsiiyeen lacag gaaraysa 50-milyan oo lacagta giniga istarliinka ah taasi oo uu tilmaamay in loo baahan yahay in tababar loogu furo ciidamada booliska iyo sidii loogu xoojin lahaa amniga dalka.

Ra'isul wasaare Nuur cadde oo isna saxaafada kula hadlayay magaalada adis ababa ayaa ku nuux nuuxsaday in uu si weyn ugu farax san yahay kaalmahada ay gudoonsiiyeen wafdiga Talyaaniga ka socda isaga oo sidoo kale wadamada caalamka gaar ahaan kuwa daneeya arimaha soomaaliya in ay gar gaar la garab istaagaan xukuumadiisa si buu yiri wax uga badasho xaalada iminka dalka soomaaliya ku sugan tahay.

Ra'isul wasaare Nuur cadde ayaa sidoo kale ku nuux nuuxsaday in xukuumadiisa hatan ku howlan tahay sidii wada hadal dib u heshiisiineed ula gali laheyd kooxaha mucaaradka ee ku sugan gudaha dalka iyo dibadiisa si buu yiri xal guud looga gaaro khilaafaadka 18-jirsaday ee u dhaxeeya dhinacyda siyaada ee dalka soomaaliya.

Si kastaba Ra'isul wasaaraha iyo wafdi uu hogaaminayo ayaa shalay ka amba baxay magaalada Muqdisho iyaga oona gaaray magaalada adis ababa si ay halkaasi kulamo ugula soo qaataan qaar ka mid ah mas'uuliyiin beesha caalamka ka socota kaasi oo ay ka wada hadlayaan xaalada dalka soomaaliya iyo sidii wax looga qaban lahaa.

C/kariin Xuseen Guutaale.

So the Italian government out of the goodness of their heart gives 50 million to the Somali administration. mmm whats really wrong with this picture?

First how about the fact that this money is going to be used to train or go towards the police. Why? So that they can learn how to abuse their own people even more? If money is given to this administration and the ethiopians troops are already doing their dirty jobs, you would think they would at least pretend to care about the Somali citizens and use it towards social services.

Second, why is Italy with their own problem just giving money like that to Somalia, what has this dysfunctional, pathetic administration traded in the name of Somalia?

last perhaps if this administration wants to be taken seriously, it should show some kind of fiscal accountability, otherwise carry on in the lies, murdering and selling of your people and land to any bidder!

Second, why is Italy with their own problem just giving money like that to Somalia, what has this dysfunctional, pathetic administration traded in the name of Somalia?

Good query.But,these are inteligent answers,be careful,you will only recieve ludicrous & out of this world answers from Duke.

But,my calculated guess would be,that ITALIA cares so much about Somalia smile.gif

Originally posted by Lois Lane:

lol yea Italy really likes us, just like ethiopia does
smile.gif

I guess we are just that likeable

Oh yeah,Ethiopia loves Somalia so much,that it came to rescue Somalia,As one sympathiser put it: anarchists, peace-spoilers, forlorn tribalist movements, secessionists. icon_razz.gif

Oh yeah,they love em smile.gif

I cant keep pretending anymore! Im very disgusted!

See now I look like I have no self control shoot! I really tried to pretend, bisiinka,I really dont know how people can like this admin or be okay with this ethiopian invasion.

I guess some lack rag niimo ( without pointing any fingers smile.gif

^ :D lack raginimo indeed ....... although i like to use more colorful adjectives to describe these pitiful Qabil-blinded , ethiopian lackeys.

The Italians are giving money because they can. The EU has given money to many nations. This is not about love but about international cooperation.

The TFG needs all it can get I could not care from which quarter.

^^ "The Italians are giving money because they can." Indeed the Italian administration might have money but the question is why would they give us money now?

Also, while the EU might have given money to many nations, they usually give for a certain reason. Surely you can understand why such questions have a right to be raised. The vast majority of Somali citizens dont trust nor like your administration. These group of men (and i use that term loosely) have been known to take part of political prostitution. Thus the question remains what has been sold in exchange for this money.

Which by the way, is interesting in the matter it will be used for. Matter of a fact, it just shows once more, how the progress of Somalis, is unfortunately uncared for.