Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Maleeshiyo oo Ka Miid ahaa Kooxda SSC isku sheegta oo Isu Dhiibay Somaliland

Liibaan   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

quote:Originally posted by 'Liibaan':

Libaahe,

Taariikh waxba kama taqaanid, you talking hit and run crimes committed by SNM, when you want to ignore thousands of your kins who perished in late 1980s and thousands more of your kins who perished in 1990s

So according to you the battle of Xudun - 1992 when it was captured it was hit and run ? LOL allo miskiin aan waxabana ogayn ha cadabiin. anyhow today waxbana kama tihiid Sanaag and Las anod is under Col.Dhancadde i guess the winners are clear.
No one captured Xudun in 1990s, been badanidaa

1990s habruhu ayaagaba dagaaal kumaakun ee dhinteen ka dhaxeeyey, awoodba dagaal uma hayn

Nin dhuumanaya oo baqaya uun baa dad salaad ciida ku jira dila, kuwii salaada dadka ku jira dilay weeba carareen salaada ka din

And you know the winners who defeated the Ethiopian sponsored snm rebellion in late 1980s

Saalax   

LOL then why do your websites scream Muj.Axmed Miire & Siilaanyo killed thousands of us? i can bring your own websites talking about the battles that took place in Xudun, Jidaali, and numerous battles. even you yourself at one point posted a article talking about how Siilaanyo killed many of you. too much contradictions once again.

Liibaan   

Ma caruur baad tahay LOL? the so called habar habar wars started 1994. not 1990's . 1990-1993 it was SSC karbashing time.

1980 - 1991 was SNM karbashing time, thousands perished

and from 1992 -1998 SNM habar vs habar civil wars, habar karbashing time , thousands more of Libaahe`s kins perished

Saalax   
:D:D Delusional at it's best. Ok lets forget about that since you have no idea about it. Tell us why you are nothing in Sanaag today and Las anod is under somaliland if you won LOL? it just doesn't make sense you are the one who is screaming 24hrs we are under occupation. :D what is next the somaliland flag is not flying in las anod? i know your kinds and you take delusional grandeur to another level. it's time you faced the reality.

Liibaan   

:D:D
Delusional at it's best. Ok lets forget about that since you have no idea about it. Tell us why you are nothing in Sanaag today and Las anod is under somaliland if you won LOL? it just doesn't make sense you are the one who is screaming 24hrs we are under occupation.

You lost, give up, Buhoodle is the capital of SSC, and SSC has more bases and strongholds in SSC regions like Dharkeyn Geeyo, Saxdheer, Balcad, Tukaraq, Xudun, etc and SSC Army is stationed in Widhwidh

Saalax   
:D:D Buhoodle Village? ahaha funny. I am talking about the capital of Sool aka Laska. reclaim that hadaad nin rag tahay. I mean it just doesn't make sense it's like me ranting over a internet while Erigavo is occupied. walle i would have booked the first flight to backhome to join the struggle. But i guess adigu strugglekaga wa iska gacma rimis.

Liibaan   

:D:D
Buhoodle Village? ahaha funny. I am talking about the capital of Sool aka Laska. reclaim that hadaad nin rag tahay. I mean it just doesn't make sense it's like me ranting over a internet while Erigavo is occupied. walle i would have booked my ticket long ago if i was in that situation. Real talk.

SSC Army ayaa ku filan shaqada

Saalax   

SSC so far seems only to be combined to Buhoodle. I await the day they grow some balls to take on Laaska. Other then that keep ranting over the internet it won't change the status quo. :D

Liibaan   

What will you do if SSC doesn't accomplish their mission? amad Oyda LOL. don't say i didn't warn you.

there is no if`s, they already accomplished so much by establishing military bases and strongholds inside SSC region in less than a year, and they will achieve so more insha Allah in the near future

now somalidiiid militia is weak and confused, they don`t know how to deal with the new SSC Movement

Where was snm or other somali factions in their first or second year, No Where Near north west region

SSC army in it`s first few months faced snm militia in battle field and managed to kill snm militia leader in Widhwidh, also SSC army carried out numerous operations in Oag, widhwidh, and Laas Caanood.

SSC people are proud of the new SSC army

Liibaan   

SSC so far seems only to be combined to Buhoodle. I await the day they grow some balls to take on Laaska. Other then that keep ranting over the internet it won't change the status quo.
:D

snm militia cannot go near Buhoodle, or pass Widhwidh, its now 1 year, fulaysanaa snm militia, ma waxay ka baqayaan ciidamada cusub ee SSC

SSC army will liberate Laas Caanood very soon insha Allah, now SSC realized that if snm militia failed in widhwidh, that means snm is very weak clan militia

Saalax   

The SSC can't not be taken serious if it doesn't start offensive attacks. and for your information Somaliland troops are already in Widhwidh area according to your websites. over 90% of Sool is under somaliland. that is worrying don't you think? now it's 3 years since Somaliland took over Laaska. :D that is city is gone my friend unless of course some people grow some balls...

Liibaan   

Talk is cheap. let us see more action action.
;)
then we will know who will start evacuating to Garoowe.

You dreaming, we know who were refugees in Ethiopia,

Your clan militia cannot go near Buhoodle, You know that simple fact

Saalax   

^^^ Buhoodle is a village. Who needs Buhoodle when one has the capital of Sool - Las anod under lock? Buhoodle can wait it's bed is not ready yet.

Liibaan   

The SSC can't not be taken serious if it doesn't start offensive attacks. and for your information Somaliland troops are already in Widhwidh area according to your websites. over 90% of Sool is under somaliland. that is worrying don't you think? now it's 3 years since Somaliland took over Laaska.
:D
that is city is gone my friend unless of course some people grow some balls.

How long was Hargeisa-Barbara-Burco triangle under Siyaad Barre Rule, 21 years :D