Sign in to follow this  
Adna

why wmomen can't 4 get about the bas!!!!!!!! ????

Adna   

salaama calaykum to all sisters

then my question is why we can't 4 get about the bast???? i met a women she told me her husband deid on 1990 then she was that time about her early 30,s and then she never marreid again!!!!!!

then i saw a gril she told me that she had relation ship about 4 years then 4 some reason the end up broking up,,,,,, then the gril never made an other relation ship with a man cuz she said ther's no man would be like the first one

so, i wonder why is that ???????????????

Lefty   

It's true, There're some folks who just can't get over with their past for some reason. Those type of people must have unforgetable moments I guess lol...It's all good thou if they truly believe they can live happily without new mates. That's their own choice!

Haaruun   

women can't let go things easily.....this women keep reminds me that i kicked her in the belly when we were kids...and 2b honest I don't even remember what the hell she's talking about.

The sad part is, they never remember the good stuff waxey ku dhegaan wixii qub qac, qaxar, feer jilib ah... smile.gif