Che -Guevara

Somaliland Speaker accuses Somaliland Army of War Crimes

Illyria   

Sod this sap.

5 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:
HIIRAAN.COM

Las Anod (HOL) - Somaliland Parliament Speaker Abdirisaaq Khalif Ahmed has accused Somaliland's President Muse Bihi of obstructing all efforts to bring peace to Las Anod.

Sod this sap. All he is doing is salvage his political career, if ever he had one.

galbeedi   
23 minutes ago, Illyria said:

Sod this sap. All he is doing is salvage his political career, if ever he had one.

I think he is doing a good job. He burred Muuse Biixi to the dark pages of history. He blamed everything on Biixi. He will come back to Hargeisa and finish him off for good.His mission is more deadlier than the bullet, and his opposition party Waddani is probably coordinating with them.

The SSC not only defeated the Muuse Biixi, but indirectly helped the hapless opposition who were defeated both physically and politically few months ago.

• Like 1

Illyria   
25 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

I think he is doing a good job. He burred Muuse Biixi to the dark pages of history. He blamed everything on Biixi. He will come back to Hargeisa and finish him off for good.His mission is more deadlier than the bullet, and his opposition party Waddani is probably coordinating with them.

The SSC not only defeated the Muuse Biixi, but indirectly helped the hapless opposition who were defeated both physically and politically few months ago.

I hear similar sentiment from sympathetic quarters, but I shall squat on the fence till the fat bird bellows.

Are you seriously thinking he'll return to Hargeysa after that interview?

galbeedi   
5 hours ago, Illyria said:

Are you seriously thinking he'll return to Hargeysa after that interview?

off course he will return. 

What could Biixi do? arrest the speaker who disagreed with him. It will be another huge headline if goes to jail. Muuse is politically dead by now. The only thing left for him is to save his family from sanctions and more condemnation.

And one more thing, I do believe that  the leadership of the new SSC/Khaatumo will be dominated by those who are based in Hargeisa or not allied with Puntland. Of course Puntland supports the independent aspirations of the Garaad community, but the idea of future annexation didn't disappear yet.

5 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

And one more thing, I do believe that  the leadership of the new SSC/Khaatumo will be dominated by those who are based in Hargeisa or not allied with Puntland. Of course Puntland supports the independent aspirations of the Garaad community, but the idea of future annexation didn't disappear yet.

The two groups that matter the most now are youth and Garaads, all of whom are very anti-Hargeisa. Hargeisa will be lucky if they hold on Grxjs.

P.s.  The level of cruelty by Biixi's forces will live in the minds of the youth for a long time.

galbeedi   

When I say Hargeisa I don't mean the regime, but those who formerly based their like Garaad Jaamac Garaad Ismaciil. Somaliland is a threat that is almost eliminated or watched carefully due to the war, but Puntland based politicians didn't ditch yet the idea of greater Puntland.

27 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

When I say Hargeisa I don't mean the regime, but those who formerly based their like Garaad Jaamac Garaad Ismaciil. Somaliland is a threat that is almost eliminated or watched carefully due to the war, but Puntland based politicians didn't ditch yet the idea of greater Puntland.

For the time being, politicians don't carry much weight,  But eventually, reer Sool will be faced with the reality of wanting a federal state but not meeting the requirement. Reer Hiiraan are in the same boat.