Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

'This Action Cannot Stand !!!'

^^^Bari is the largest region in Somalia as a whole, Sanaag is second, Mudug and SOOL are third which one os larger I dont remember.

Thus SSCMNB=Puntland much larger than the remaining Awdal,Togdheer &W/Galbeed.

Liibaan   

Mr. rude adaa u baahan xishood oo dadka afkaaga ka jeedisid

Hadii aad reer sool xidid la tahay maad cayda iyo aflagaadada ka joojisid reer sool? qabyaaaladu ma halkaasey ku qaadh siisay inaad sheeko ka dhigatid (why u folks didnt vote...busy eating some jaat) and (plz drop that trash at Las Caanod. it looks like that place is a grabage dump.)

You need to respect your in-laws then

Originally posted by rudy:

why u folks didnt vote...busy eating some jaat?? ...incrediable wajey birnimo..!

This is very offensive, and it’s not the first time you insult Laascaanood or Sool, previously you said this

- Originally posted by rudy:

who told yah that sheikh takes trash...

plz drop that trash at Las Caanod. it looks like that place is a grabage dump.

Yesterday, reporters asked her if she finally found Jesus in jail in which she replied....

No, there are no Mexican men in this jail here!!

what ....!

Yo, dont worry, she out now. her 1st word was that shes gonna go to Laascaanood and adopt a babe there!!

u got any suggestions?

lascanood who! where! i never heard of this place!! it must be between 2 hard rocks. i check the satlite map n couldnt find it! i better check disneyland aye!! its probably some where in small world!

Well, insulting people of Laascaanood and Sool, will not solve the problems of your hometown Burco or Somaliland, also don’t think that it brings recognition

sxb, waxaad u baahantahay inaad iska duweesid cudurkan,

^^^Well I am talking about Somali Republic with Mogadishu as its capitals and which has 18 administrative districts in which out of the 18 Snaaag is the second largest. I really do not know of any country recognised by anyone called Somaliland. To me the term Somaliland is associated with the clan region of the Burco-Hargaysa-Berbera traingle which forces Awdal to pretend to be part of the union. Sanaag & Sool are majority Somali[Puntland areas].

Northerner, adeer how can you compare your clan region to Somaliweyn?

Its like comparing the state of Maine to the whole US, is that possible?

Get of that high horse you are but a region, you are not recognised by anyone while the TFG is recognised by the world. Even the terrirories you claim come under Yusuf Yey.

N.O.R.F   

Duke, when you have peace between clans in Somalia then you may be taken seriously,,,,

What happened in central regions last week?,,,

I'm a realist saxib and can see through the Somaliwayne nonesense,,,,

^^^Adeer we could see through your clan nonsence as well. Central regions are fine, just crime and that will continue for ages.

There is no clan hostility any more the clan leaders have kissed and made up.

Now Somaliland is an idea, thats all. Somalia with all its troubles is real.

N.O.R.F   

Your on the defensive again. Shout all the usual stuff but facts are facts. Those who are shouting unity are also fighting their ilmaadeeros!

The real nationalists are few and far between and those i have the utmost respect for.

^^^Adeer, fighting does not end the bond of unity. Somalia is fine. Tuur fought Egaal and cousin against distant cousin was it not. Did it end the bond?

N.O.R.F   

You seem to like to shift the goal posts. SL has been in peace. Somalia hasnt. Somalia wants unity but isnt united itself,,,,,priorities mate,,priorities,,,

^^^Adeer not shifting anything, Somaliland has peace and the area its size or even bigger Puntland has peace. The rest of Somalia with reps from Both areas are now holding their own peace talks in Mogadishu like those in Burco & Garowe before them. Thus insha Allah we will all have peace between us.

Unity is not lost, the scars from the war ate temporary.

N.O.R.F   

When the heeshiis is complete I'll give you permission to use the unity card. Until then we can only offer advice :D