Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

HARGAISA GETS ANOTHER BRIDGE

Kool_Kat   

^Why is it so hard for you to understand ayeeyo: the people are Somali, the city is Somali, LAAKIIN wadanku waa Soomaalilandh... :D:D

Horta let me ask people like che, KK and Duke.... what kind of world they live in?

The important facts are on the grounds. Somaliland is an independent nation, albeit unrecognised. Your claims to Somaliland and its people as being part of Somalia are nonsensical and not reasonable. Even if Somaliland is not recognised, it’s very hard to claim Somaliland territory as part of Somalia. Each passing year continues to make these facts more evident. It’s comprehensible if in 1995, Southerners were trying to claiming Somaliland as part of Somalia but its 2009 and each year passing year Somaliland continues to exist will empower its citizens and alienate them to outsiders from south Somalia. Again the facts are on the ground.

It is apparent Che, KK and Duke are trying to patronising Somalilander on an internet forum but for goodness sake, its time you accept certain truths: Somaliland has gone its way and your opinionated tirades are no longer worthy of mention. It’s boring and full of resentment. Accept our chosen path and respect it.

Otherwise we are anticipating the day when Somalis in eastern and Southern Somalia come to our doors and force feed us the ludicrous idea of rejoining a union that is detrimental to our existence, we will fight and obliterate any so called union in a destructive way like Eritrea, Kosovo, East Timor, Abkhazia and South Ossetia all did. I am hoping that day will come soon, because we are ready to decide our fate using missiles and artillery against the oppressor and invader to peace and prosperity. I am hoping that day is fast approaching! We are amassing the victory parade celebrations.

Thankful   

Again the facts are on the ground.

These are the facts on the ground!! Young and Old, Women and Children!

36.JPG

25.JPG

43.JPG

20.JPG

comprehensible if in 1995, Southerners were trying to claiming Somaliland as part of Somalia but its 2009

It is very comprehensible in 2009, if these are the images coming out of Boorama a few weeks ago!

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

I thought it was Somaliland city
:D

Wixii uurka ku jira afkaa kaa xada, wallee sidaa bayan Soomaaliyi ku kala tegin.

Taleexi   
Thankfulsp, Remember Marx is one way thinker! and all what you put up there mean nothing to him... so, let him indulge with his fantasies.

A poorly orchestrated event by Somalilander doesn't change the facts. As in all true democracies, The people of Borama (my home city) are allowed to be vocal in raising their grievousness. These blue-flag waving people have perhaps forgotten that under the Barre regime, Adwal was the least developed of all the regions of Somalia in the 1970s to 1990's. It wasn't until the yoke of Southern Somalia neglect and dualism was removed from Adwal that this region saw any form of development and prosperity.

If the people of Borama were to rejoin the Somali Republic, it is their fate to decide. However, having being born and raised in this wondeful city, I regret to inform you all, that the people of Adwal overwhemlying support the Somaliland Government in its plans for international recognition.

With Somaliland, the people of Awdal have a great say in the political process. With the Somali Republic, its a repeat of years of neglect and undevelopment.

Thankful   

I wonder if they took the time to have the blue flag made in their home city or did they have them stored away. They say a picture tells a thousand words. Can't you see the joy when they are running and holding the flag? Their smiles, with their arms raised? This is a powerful image, open defiance!

The people of Borama (my home city) are allowed to be vocal in raising their grievousness.

Why grieve this way? Out of all the ways they could have protested, why go this route? It's clear they are fed up with the lies.

100+ people in the street of Borama are not represented by the whole of Somaliland. Just as the 1,000,000+ who demonstrated against the Iraq war are not indicative of the general feeling in the UK.

Thankful   

I completely agree! I'm just saying it is comprehensible that Somalis in other parts of the nation still consider the NW part of Somalia! There are even people in the NW that feel the same way as the pictures prove! So don't seem suprised at "che, KK and Duke" for stating the obvious.