Sign in to follow this  
Truth Seeker

Treachery Repeated

The only ruling concept in Islam is Khilafah anything other than this is not valid and kufr. Hence when Allah (swt) says in the Quran Oh you who believe obey .... and those in authority from amongst you.

This authority is the Khilafah, Allah (swt) does not oblige obeying the rulers that rule with Kufr (as we have today).

I bring clear proof from the Quran and Sunnah as to what i state on this forum, in this particular case of the Khaleef being of the Quraish - the hadith states obey even if an Abyssinian is appointed over you. I explained the evidences you bought forward and explained in a detailed manner. In your comment of difference between Khilafah and ruling then what is your evidence beucase we are only obliged to obey Islam not illegitimate rulers and the Prophet (saw) never commanded this.

I have bought the evidence for my point of view and you have not once returned this courtesy. I ask again how do you propose the Khilafah will appear when Islam obliges us to do the neccesary actions for it.

I have tried my best to debate as best as i can yet every time I bring the necessary evidences you decide to stop discussing.

Lets be honest brother, you class Hizb ut Tahrir as deviant, hence do you even class me as Muslim and because I adhere to the methodology that they (Hizb ut Tahrir) have derived from the Quran and Sunnah to revive this Ummah. Hence you should refer to me as such rather than be insincere and hide behind empty words such as Brother.

I think it best if you make your position clear as then we know what basis any future (if any) discussion will have.

Ok Inshallah Truth Seeker for the sake of Allah and the Audience i shall take the time to address your points and state my position in a clear and comprehensive manner, but this shall be my last discussion as i have lost all interest in debating!

The fact that i believe HD is a deviant Group does not make them kufar, So your are still a muslim, and Inshallah ill address that issue and among the others in my next post!

Also i suggest that we refrain from a circular discussions its really tiresome!