Che -Guevara

AT LEAST 34 KILLED IN CLASHES IN SOMALILAND – TWO DOCTORS AT PUBLIC HOSPITAL

15 hours ago, Abdul said:

Xx,

Your snm thugs have better chance of going to Mars than ever coming back to SSC region. 

ssc wa sool iyo sanaag  cayn is togdheer Somaliland owns all these 3 regions and sits in alll of these 3 regions and controlls all of them with the exception of laasqoray district laascanood and taleex districts  out of SL control at the moment but will be back  again..  why else do u think ina bixii is stockpiling arms and  sending more troops around oog .  Do u think he is doing that for Military excirses  the mother of all wars is coming  soon

Illyria   

Ina faataa dhugle, here is the SSC map, and it is well beyond your grubby paws. If you have got a few more young men to throw into embers of hellfire, and weapons for ganima, Jamaahir is ready, do bring it on!

sscKhatumoMakhir.png.6f4a6b351e1f86435fefb63c23039bf1.png

war is going to happen one way or the other ha sugi wayin

by the way caada  and jidali isn the garaad clan tribal territory  lasasurad and waqdariya are also Gadhweyn territories . it isnt their tribal homelands

qarxis south of it is also  ciise riyoole territory 

galgal in hawd buhoodle district is also habar love territory

Illyria   

Forget about Waqdari & Lasa Surad e, few families of G36 & S Yonis do reside there, like most Somali territories, but that is a majority of H@rti territory, and the map is very illustrative of SSC territories. I think this year is going to be when HJ shall cease to exist on the map, and that would have been effected had it not been Garaado being Allah-fearing true Somali sons, who wish no harm to their fellow country men, but with HA back to baking xalwa harisa in Goljanno, HJ is fully primed for the thrusting of the century.

HJ has never lost a tribal territory to an  enemy clan in their entire history  as they have taken cayanbo and haven taken gar adag  the garaad clan have never pushed the hj around through the history. but it was always the ohter way around if they want war or dont war , war is one way or the other coming they are the one begging for the SL army not to be allowed in hj land to attack the garaad clan. What countrymen are u talking about didnt they say they are no longer part of Somaliland how are they country men then 

Illyria   

Did I twist your bushy tail too hard? Let the drip seep through, soak up, sink in to saturate the supine self.

Had I not been familiar with the timelines and history of Somali territories, I too would have fallen for your bile blend of tookh and misinformation. There is only one beel with discernible history within Habraha, and it is not HJ. Let us leave it at that. 

• Like 1

Illyria   

Dead bodies of 4 of SL's specially trained flying rangers found in the vicinity of Buuraha Xargaga, 7 months after the Aug. 26th disarmament.

5 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

HJ has never lost a tribal territory to an  enemy clan in their entire history  as they have taken cayanbo and haven taken gar adag  the garaad clan have never pushed the hj around through the history. but it was always the ohter way around if they want war or dont war , war is one way or the other coming they are the one begging for the SL army not to be allowed in hj land to attack the garaad clan. What countrymen are u talking about didnt they say they are no longer part of Somaliland how are they country men then 

I see you are back to your old self.

6 hours ago, Illyria said:

Did I twist your bushy tail too hard? Let the drip seep through, soak up, sink in to saturate the supine self.

Had I not been familiar with the timelines and history of Somali territories, I too would have fallen for your bile blend of tookh and misinformation. There is only one beel with discernible history within Habraha, and it is not HJ. Let us leave it at that. 

what on earth are u talking about kumaan fahmin

4 hours ago, Illyria said:

Dead bodies of 4 of SL's specially trained flying rangers found in the vicinity of Buuraha Xargaga, 7 months after the Aug. 26th disarmament.

also fake news

Tensions around buhoodle  Military build up happening this entire evening  maalimihi ugu dambeye eeh ramadan ba lugu jira samada na way furantahay . rag na wa is guraya  birtana wala isla kufaya

Arafaat   
19 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Tensions around buhoodle  Military build up happening this entire evening  maalimihi ugu dambeye eeh ramadan ba lugu jira samada na way furantahay . rag na wa is guraya  birtana wala isla kufaya

Niyoow Ilaahay ma ka baqatid, dagaalkii hore xaqdarada wax kamaad Baran, ee hubka iyo ciidankaga la idin ka furtay. ilaahayna ogol Kama aha, anaguna ogol Kama nihin. 

Maanta ma jiro ciidan u dagaalimiya oo u dhimaniya hogaan aan dan ka leheen oo ku mashquulsan boob,  ganacsi ka dhigtay dowladnimadii yaga oo isku taxay darajooyin military frontkana ka ordiya. 

Marka iska faataxeyso oo ku duceyso wax sax ah.