Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Arms embargo to be lifted??

NEW YORK: Golaha Ammaanka oo sheegay inay isku raaceen in la qafiifiyo cunno-qabteynta hubka Somalia

Posted to the Web Jul 14, 09:55

New York (PP) - Golaha Ammaanka ee Qarammada Midoobay oo kulan ku yeeshay xarunta Qarammada Midoobay New York ee dalka Mareykanka ayaa waxay shaaca ka qaadeen in golahaas uu isku raacay in cunnoqabteynta hubka ee saaran Soomaaliya la qafiifiyo.

Goluhu wuxuu sheegay in ay si weyn u tixgelinayaan hadallada ergayga gaarka ah ee Qarammada Midoobay u qaabisan Arrimaha Soomaaliya Danjire Fall oo dhawaan warbixin uu siiyay Qarammada Midoobay ku sheegay in haddii aan Soomaaliya laga gaarin ay dhici karto inay lugaha la gasho khatar weyn.

Xubnaha golaha ee kulmay ayaa waxay sheegeen inay ka hortagayaan khatar walba oo laga yaabo inay ka timaaddo dalka Soomaaliya isla markaana ay tixgelin weyn siinayan codsigii Midowga Afrika ee ahaa in Soomaaliya loo diro ciidammo nabad ilaalin ah oo ka qaybqaata nabad ku soo dabaallidda dalka ay dagaallada sokeeye la dageen in ku dhow 16-sano.

Waxay sheegeen in laga fiirsanayo ciidamamda nabad ilaalinta ah ee loo dirayo Soomaaliya isla markaana ay tixgelinayaan wax walba oo lagu gaari nabad, iaygoo ku boorriyay labada dhinac ee Dowladda iyo Maxkamadaha inay horay u sii hijiyaan wadahadallada uga socda dalka Sudan oo ay ku sheegeen inay noqon karaan kuwo nabad u horseeda Soomaaliya oo dhan.

Maxamed Xuseen Jantiile

Wakiilka Puntlandpost - Mogadishu

E-mail: puntlandpostmog@hotmail.com

Golaha Ammaanka oo xayiraada hubka ka dabcin doona Somalia

New York-14.July.2006 Golaha Ammaanka ee Qaramada Midoobay oo taageero u muujinaya dowlada Federaalka kmg ee Soomaaliya ayaa sheegay in uu

diyaar u yahay khafiifinta xayiraada hubka ee saaran ee dalka Soomaaliya.

Goluhu wuxuu sheegay in ay soo dhoweynayaan qorshaha nabad ilaalineed ee ciidamada loogu dirayo dalka Soomaaliya haddii ay yihiin kuwo nabad iyo xasilooni ku soo dabaalaya dalka Soomaaliya.

Goluhu wuxuu sheegay inay soo dhoweynayaan in dowladda federaalka kmg ee Soomaaliya oo si caalami ahaan loo aqoonsan yahay samaysato ciidamo nabad sugid ah oo qalabaysan.

Fadhigii shalay ee uu Golaha Ammaanku ka yeeshay arrimaha Soomaaliya ayaa war murtiyeedkii ka soo baxay lagu sheegay in Goluhu uu ku dhiirigelinayo dhammaan qeybaha kala duwan ee Soomaalida inay si niyad sami leh uga wada qeyb galaan kulanka sabtida ka dhici doona magaalada Khartuum ee dalka Suudaan.

Golaha Ammaanka ee Qaramada Midoobay wuxuu taageeray kulankii 22-kii bishii hore ay magaaalda Khartuum ku yeesheen dowladda federaalka iyo Maxkamadaha Islaamiga.

Wuxuuna cambaareeyay dagaalkii dhowaan ka dhacay magaalada Muqdisho ee caasimada dalka Soomaaliya.

Iid Bedel Maxamed oo ah ku xigeenka ergayga Soomaaliya u jooga Qaramada Midoobay ayaa soo dhoweeyay go’aanada ka soo baxay golaha Ammaanka.

Wuxuu sheegay inay tahay markii ugu horeysay ee Goluhu uu ka jawaabo codsi uga yimid dowlada sharciga ah ee hadda Soomaaliya u dhisan.

Wuxuuna ku tilmaamay go’aanka Goluhu inuu yahay dhambaal ku sii jeeda Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ee Muqdisho qabsaday inaan loo aqoonsanayn inay sharci yihiin.

C/qaadir Nuunow

SBC Monitoring

nuunow16@hotmail.com

ASAS

Likeing to surround himself with ignorant folks, so he can 'teach' them and when he feels threatened by them assassinate them. Yes, Abdullahi isn't someone, who takes such issues very lightly. If he has to kill, then he will do it even, when it means killing his own family.

Accusse him of killing his in-law (his wifes brother), his collegue Abdirahman Aydid and Sultan Hurre etc. Other political rivals or people, who he regarded as a threat but he's not a moron.

Though it's widely acknowledged that the SSDF had Marxist tendancies and Puntland was disatrously mismanaged despite it's vast resources and little population, your description of A. Yusuf is even more eloquent than mine!

In short, already known to be inept,

power-hungry, inconsistent and corrupt your beloved "warlord-president" could as well be blamed for numerous cold blood assasinations (even family members seems not to escape from the blood-thirsty tyrant according to your description), thus lenghtening his long list of crimes against our people.

In fact, overthrowing an elected president in his own fief, he clearly showed his own priorities.

Now, how could you expect us to let such warlord rule our own regions ?

ASAS

Likeing to surround himself with ignorant folks, so he can 'teach' them and when he feels threatened by them assassinate them. Yes, Abdullahi isn't someone, who takes such issues very lightly. If he has to kill, then he will do it even, when it means killing his own family.

Accusse him of killing his in-law (his wifes brother), his collegue Abdirahman Aydid and Sultan Hurre etc. Other political rivals or people, who he regarded as a threat but he's not a moron.

Though it's widely acknowledged that the SSDF had Marxist tendancies and Puntland was disatrously mismanaged despite it's vast resources and little population, your description of A. Yusuf is even more eloquent than mine!

power-hungry, inconsistent and corrupt your beloved "warlord-president" could as well be blamed for numerous cold blood assasinations (even family members seems not to escape from the blood-thirsty tyrant according to your description), thus lenghtening his long list of crimes against our people.

In fact, overthrowing an elected president in his own fief, he clearly showed his own priorities.

ASAS

Though it's widely acknowledged that the SSDF had Marxist tendancies and, your description of A. Yusuf is even more eloquent than mine!

RedSea   

Originally posted by As-Safiir As-Sakhar:

Great news Duke! What will the courts do now is the question?

If I was them, I'd attack Baidoa right now, because they know, once the arms embargo is lifted the government (TFG) will move fast!

We will see, what they will do but I wouldn't be surprised, if they would take my advice and attack the government, whilst it is still relatively 'weak' and disorganised!

Like the japanese attack on pearl habour!

Would someone please let Hassan Dahir know, that we need a second pearl habour.

Tora, Tora, Tora!

It's one of the rules in SOL to not write anything that doesn't make sense, because the chances are if they don't make sense to you , they won't make any sense to anyone else. SO you are killing me here Mr. Sakhar, please come again.

:D:D:D

You might questioned why I am laughing at this? well, I am stunned on why you think it's "good" news the arms embargo is lifted. So I have to ask you why is it such a good news, and what does Pearl Harbor of all things has to do with the Somali politics, it's just not good example for the situation.

Naxar Nugaaleed,

Besides what is under Puntland control and the TFG, everything else comes under the courts with the exception of further South in Kismayo which is controlled by Barre Hiiraale who has been willing to work with the so called elected government. There can be disarment without the need of arms embargo being lifted and without the need of outside force to intervene to do the disarment. The courts are willing to hold any sort of talks with the TFG, there is no more powerful group than the courts rightnow,so there you have it. If the most powerful group said they are willing to sit down and reach agreement peacefully, then why do you think it's necessary for the arms embargo to be lifted in order to disarm certain group? If the arms embargo are lifted and Abdullahi Yusuf tries to use his newly acquired weapons against the courts, then he can kiss his current post good bye as well as the whole TFG. So be careful what you wish for my friends, the warlords flexed their muscles and thought they could wipe out the courts, but they were in turn wiped out. The same can be said about Abdullahi Yusuf so called government. He won't know what hit him if he takes that step.

If you said puntland (1/3 of somalia) TFG (I thingk bay iyo Bakool) and the JVA (J/hoose) whats left? You should have also included Ghedo and J/dexe. Somaliland, Galgaduud, S/dexe, S/hoose and banadir. I think this whole idea of control is misleading. TFG is a Federal administration and must not interfere in the affairs of local administration. Its not the job of the TFG to "control" this local administrations but only deal with national issues. So why divide the TFG and these regions who have regonized the TFG as their nation government? Also, excluding the TFG from the embargo is helpful. how is nation to build its security secter with such an embargo? Furthermore it is not ment to disarm certain groups but the entire nation. This thing the ICU being more powerful than the TFG is nothing but nonses. How did we determine such a fact? TFG has weapons and better trained troops from all over the country and to say some thugs from one city and and three other towns is the most powerful group in the entire nation is an insult to the nation. Xamar is xamar who ever captures it, as soon as they step out that region, these ICUs will be shown for what they are, pety thugs from xamar. Furthermore, how can you compare a government and few warlords from xamar? ICUs defeat of these warlords, which the government supported for your information, is no indecation of what it faces with strength of the TFG.

RedSea   

Dude you need to relax. The city of Xamar is everything saxib, that is the capital isn't it? the people of muqdisho support what you considere "thugs" and I think that is an insult to the 2 million living in the capital.