Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

18th MAY: Much ado about nothing.......

Stealth:

With all due respect Puntland is the main problems sited by Somaliland authors and web journals. Even this author admits Puntland[sSC] is no go zone for the secessionist movement. The people of the state chased Riyaale out of LA, and defetaed an armed group led by the war chief who was sacked for this debacle

Th author even points out that even the economy of the secessionist state are conneceted to Puntland.

Thus what are these claims you are making?

As for the titel much ado about nothing.

What are you celebrating, you are unrecognised, you can not even convince the clans you claim are oart of your phanton state.

As for Ethiopia, you used to boast about this special relationship with Adis, all your leaders covet it. Thus is Adis decided to support your competitors rather than you, this highlights a weakness from your side than anything else.

Somalithinker.

You ahve yet to address the main issue of the thread.

1. Economic, defence and international affairs.

All are arena's your secesionist junta have failed in thus far.

So whats there to celebrate?

r policy of inaction made us loose these regions and Lasanood long time ago. If we are worrying about committing genocide to these people we will never be able to realize our goal to become a state",

Faisal Ali Warrabe

Castro   

Sounds like something Yeey would say. I don't see how this particular fool bothers anyone so much while Yeey doesn't.

yeah hes definitely is a legend of the biggest somali traitor...! remember history never forgets.

i wonder if they will tie his dead body to gaar dhameer and drag him around xamar... u know how they do in xamar...!lol.. drag that mother around till the skins beals off.

^^^I know you wont write the history.

The man who brought Somalia back from the dead thats Yusuf Yey. The likes of Warrabe want to break Somalia apart. The likes of the court wanted to keep the loot.

Yusuf'a aim was simple, bring back the national governemnt.

so u dont know shyte about history!! this ppl u talking about are nada when it comes to somali history!!

infact, they r the worst!! homie, u need to study some more, cuz u aint cutting it. peace!!

RedSea   

duke,

It's very simple, thousands and thousands have celebrated. Recognition will come when Allah meant to be, it's not something I or you can predict.

However in the current state of affairs, Somaliland has control over the majority of its land, its citizens onboard of its mission, with the exception of most of Sool and eastern sanaag, however Somaliland hasnt' used force to influenced them to join or celebrate with the rest.

On the other hand in your beloved TFG, it has no support outside of ina Yey home region, Puntland. It cannot survive a week in the capital without the presence of foreign fighters to save guard it, that being said, you very well know that Riyale doesn't need foreigners to watch over him...then can we compare your foreign product TFG which has no support even in the capital to Somaliland which has the support of the majority of the area with exception of parts of Sool and eastern Sanaag, and even they have NOT been forced to cooperate.

As for your other comments, I don't see how perhaps the worst somali ever can make it as your hero, unless offcourse it takes only for that hero to be your kinsmen.

Check out this hypocricy: you said ina Yey is hero (though mass killing was done under his watch) vs. to one who has said that he WOULD commit mass killings...how are they different.

Because one commited by using EThiopian arsenal to his way to power and the other is saying he would use force to get grip on sool and eastern Sanaag. You tell me.

horta why do we have to argue on someone's point of view ,,,, our brother Duke tried his best to proof his idea and that is it ,, without ciriticizing anyone ,,, read, comment if you have any or leave with silence ,,,,

RedSea   

Jacaylow,

Isn't that what I have done...to comment or try to counter his 'argument'?

his best? I don't think this is his best, if this is, then what is his worst look like talow waa su'aale?

Castro   

Originally posted by Stealth:

On the other hand in your beloved TFG, it has no support outside of ina Yey home region, Puntland. It cannot survive a week in the capital without the presence of foreign fighters to save guard it, that being said, you very well know that Riyale doesn't need foreigners to watch over him...then can we compare your foreign product TFG which has no support even in the capital to Somaliland which has the support of the majority of the area with exception of parts of Sool and eastern Sanaag, and even they have NOT been forced to cooperate.

Red Sea, saaxib, when will you understand the leadership of Somaliland is only marginally less of a collaborator than the TFG or that of Puntland is? These people you're arguing with on this forum think the very same of you that you do of them. And while we're all being banged by Ethiopia, you and the TFG/Puntland supporters are busy accusing each other of being Zenawi's whore. Subxaanallah. Ethiopia, in the meantime, is all too happy reaping the fruit of the seeds to divide Somalis it has sown many moons ago.

And as repugnant as I find the idea of secession, it would be that much easier to accept if Ethiopia's fingerprints were not all over it.

Indeed thousands celebrated all those being from a single clan; millions in SSC did not care for it. Yet you still claim these regions? That’s the weakness in the whole secessionist movement, they belive Somalia is divisible while the British Colonial map is sacred. If Somalia is divisible Somaliland will be too.

You say my TFG does not have support beyond Puntland? How did you come to such a conclusion? The TFG has the support of Puntland which is [bari, Sanaag, Sool, Cayn, Nugaal and Mudug] the TFG has also deep support in Bay, Bakool, Lower & Upper Juba, Lower Shabble[Liberated] as well as Mogadishu specially the North part. Do the math the TFG has the support of millions from at least 14 out of the 18 former regions of Somalia. It has control of 15 out 18 of the regions including the capital.

The TFG has enemies including the rogue groups in Asmara and the secessionists. However most Somali’s support the union, are anti secession and hate the terror, occupation and murders employed by the defeated groups in Asmara.

Thus again, what are you celebrating that some business men from Ghana came to your Hargaysa?

The secessionist is truly in a rot they have no ideas, options or alternatives other than to wish for more anarchy in Mogadishu. However in Mogadishu is the Jackal who organized Puntland and who now is putting the south in order for once.

RedSea   

Castro okay brother, word of advice trully excepted....very well said.

Duke,

lol..that is classic. What else would you want to say, you really don't want to admit that smallest of errors even. Somalia is under occupation period no matter what Somalilanders like I think of it or perhaps what anyone else thinks of it. Somalia is under foreign boots. I am sorry if you can't seem to grasp that reality, but it's trully the truth.

As far as having control over areas, well that is because they are occupied. At least 14 of the areas you said are under the TFG are simply under Ethiopian direct military control and yes that includes Puntland...with exception of the areas you included of Sool and Sanaag.

If you really want to see how much support the TFG has, then I dare to see the Ethiopians and foreigners withdraw. As I said before, they wouldn't last a day and within a week they would be scrambling back to Puntland. Support, yeah right?

Having support from the populace would simply be evident if there is ever one. A great support from the people was the one had by the UIC which took control of majority of southern Somalia, kept it peaceful and unbeliavably improved the livelyhood and brought life back to the war torn South, all this without foreign helpers to fight its battles for it. That is my friend what I call support. You won't know it though.

As for the old tired line of 'Somalilander want to see the South in chaos'...that is useless.

It's you mr. Duke that is cheering on the killings of thousands of Somalis (southern soamlis) and calling it 'as a dril' or simply a clean up job, which is all done by the Ethiopians (non Muslim and non Somali ethnic)...how can someone have the damiir to support a foreigner against his own brother to kill him...and call that as support being granted to him, trully your story is very troubling to me.

After all this, you won't admit that the TFG is nothing but foreign product which can survive without them. Recognised internationally yes, locally no way. Perhaps if you ask ordinary somalis' opinions about Abdullahi Yusuf, they would say, he is probably the worst somali ever, he is according to you, a hero. I dont' expect you to reason well and let reality sink in but at least I tried it.

Have fun my friend.

smile.gif

It matters not what you say saxib or what mood you are in.

The truth of the matter is the TFG has the support of the people of Somalia who want to live in peace and be laudeed over by the likes of secesionist Warrabe, Edna and their lackeys.

Somaliweyn will live on. Down with the secessionist day dreams..

Viva the third republic.