Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

ABDI F. YARE) The Next Mohammed Mooge Libaan

Jibreel   

Perhaps you mean the youngest devil of the devils of his ilk. What Somalia needs is not men who are feminine in speech and actions but men with the qualities of men.

Jibreel.

Abtigiis   

We can understand that Northern habit of promoting mediocre Tolka singers, but to present this young lad as the next Moahmed Moge is unforgivable.

As avid M.Moge lover, I am hurt.

If this guy gets noticed by Music lovers in the coming decades, I am a Jara-ka-boodo analyst and not a music critic!

Originally posted by Jibreel:

Perhaps you mean the youngest devil of the devils of his ilk. What Somalia needs is not men who are feminine in speech and actions but men with the qualities of men.

Jibreel.

We're not talking about Somalia.

Originally posted by Ducaysane_87:

The Youngest Newest talented somaliland Singer.

ABDI FATAH YARE

Sidani waa ka badbadise ,, inaar Ilaah baan kugu dhaarshee yarka maxaad isu tihiin ? ,, :D

Abdi Fatah is great singer... His father is former poet and song writer. But I would agree that he didn't do justice in this particular Maxamed Saleebaan song. However, he does amazing job on his own songs Kaamil and Farduus.