Sign in to follow this  
Bokero

The danger to us all!!

Bokero   

My humble suggestion of making SOL better for us!

Moderators and fellow clients of SOL, I would like to suggest limitation imposed on the number of topics the same individual posts a day, because of multiple postings by the few individuals. I understand the need to uphold the enhance SOL as a place where one can freely start a discussion but to let few individual who seem to be have decided to spend their entire day on posting numerous topics would in the long run affect us all negatively

The effect of multiple posting are as follows

• makes other voices less visible(other topics are send to the next page by the multiple posters)

• The site becomes a tool to advance a political agenda rather than a discussion site.

I am not happy to have to suggest restrictions however, freedom comes with responsibilities, and I feel not all of us here are exercising those responsibilities.

Looking forward to hear from others

Emperor   

^And who is this idividual if I may ask? :D

All of this compaign and for what? to just get to GD's throut... lol

I remember someone said this was not a conspiracy against one idividual, seeing all this now I doubt it isn't...

Bokero who's who masterminding all this behind closed doors :D , Take it easy and please do exercise you freedom as you wish...

GD must be one heck of a stone... Unbearable... loo adkaysan waayay Wiil Reer Mudug ah Walle iga dheh. :D , Adeerow dadka maxaa udhibtaa horta? :mad:

Som@li   

Bokero, You are ALIEN, and still have no say in this website. You are 3330 while Duke is 3390! what have you contributed! :D

Stop whining everyone. If Duke's antics here irks so much and if these selfsame antics are within the strict confines of SOL rules, then get even or zip it.

Emperor: lets not get paranoid. There's no "conspiracy" to give Duke the boot. I, Mudane SocodBadne, fully support any SOLers right to be Xerox man or what not.

roobleh   

The effect of multiple posting are as follows

• makes other voices less visible(other topics are send to the next page by the multiple posters)

• The site becomes a tool to advance a political agenda rather than a discussion site.

Bokero,

I do agree with you. They need to limit the number of topics an individual can post per day.

Castro   

^^^^ This is getting ridiculous. This post is dangerously bordering on a complaint and it will probably be deleted.

I second SB's statement. If you can't stand Duke, don't read him. If you can't stand the TFG, write to your congressman.

Fabregas   

Danger to us all,lol. Bokero, yes we are all endangered species thanks to General Duke. Ma raadina oo ninka shaqo maka qabana?

Bokero   

Dashiib,if we all talk who will listen? i have been listening and not blabbing,...so i have been reading... and contribute if i have something new to add!!! i know it’s may be difficult for some to understand that one doesn’t have to have opinion on everything, simply cos i am not privy to all!

Castro it not matter of reading or ignoring someone and its about liking a view... its matter of , it’s not about taking away rights or controlling thought!!! it's about Congestion… we need a congestion charge!!!

Don’t fall for it bokero. You could learn a lot from Duke ;)

You have every right to promote your viewpoint or political agenda by doing say as “some people” do.

Personally, I don’t have the time to spend all my time on this site. Nevertheless, I take the time to read the topics I can which are posted on the first page, even if 5 or 8 of them are posted by the same individual. That just gives me more information about there perspective and doesn’t persuade me in any way. Propagandas are informative these days :D

I just can’t stand the pictures which people keep posting, and none of them have any meaning whatsoever, they say they do, but nay.