Sign in to follow this  
Yoonis_Cadue

Serious Issues

Well we have been following the news out of Kenya with great exitement relating to the ban of flights out of Kenya to land on the two make-shift airports of Dayniil and Ceel Axmad.

Will this ban be enforced? Many people have got serious doubts because of the corrupt nature of Kenya and its politicians. Kenya is one of the most corrupt countries in the country.

Do people seriously think that given the nature of the Kenyan authorities and the monetary power of the Drug-dealers who have persuasive means to get the Kenyan authorities on their side by giving them bribery, that actually the ban will enforced strictly?

On the other hand warlords have said that if the airport in Dayniile is boycotted by planes leaving from Kenya that also other airports in the region will not stay open i.e. Casaley and No. 50.

On another serious issue is the airport in Galkacyo safe from being attacked by the supporters of Caato?

If not so what precautions can be taken to prevent the airport being attacked?

I believe that if the airport in Dayniile is seriously closed down that it will be a trigger for a brutal inevitable war, which will burn the whole of Somalia.

Emperor   

^^^If anyone intends to attack then what stops them to do it right now!

People know each other, whoever starts a war will face the consequence, and as of know I think both sides are ready for it.

How do you know that the Jowhar side are only waiting for an excuse a bullet to be fired at them. U never know? Just be careful, body building is going on right now?

Besides the Jowhar side signed only papers and the decision is entirely up to the Kenyan government to decide on which and where to land of Somalia's airports, So if one makes provacation based on this and attacks the other, they will taste the sweetness of the war and may be nurture the milk.

I wish for a less bloody one with minimum loss of life, and I hope this time round for a winner, either side!

My advice to them is, don't start a war that you can't win.

Qorshel

--------------------------------------------------

With these guys around war can not be Avoided it's meant to happen they have asked and asked for it they the war_lords are going to get it. Who ever shall win this Big war is the President of the Rebulic of Somalia it's eighter A/Y or the war-lords in MOG. I think A/Y has made it easyier for them today because he has pushed their last botton. He is saying come on attack me and let the world see that you have attack first and I shall finished the Job and the next day sleep in MOG with-out any of the war-lords inside the City. Most eighter captured or dead when that time comes.

"On another serious issue is the airport in Galkacyo safe from being attacked by the supporters of Caato?"

waryaa brother Yoonis the war-lords power is in the South only and that power is about to be taken away by C/Y.

Prevention is already taking place in the city of Galkacyo that I have called today and was told that they are ready to protect the airport from any attacks