Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Ethiopians militant but nervous over Somali crisis -They can capture Muqdisho :)

erselam   

Be a man Allamagan. You are almost up to pee in your pants. Be like those brave Somalis who are resisting Ethiopian occupation, Baidhabo puppetry, and American infiltration. You are *********

Originally posted by Allamagan:

^^ Ma arkinoo!
:D

quote:

Originally posted by Caamir:

Duke, Waxan la yaabanahey maxaa dadka dagaal aysan diyaar u aheyn loogu wadaa. It is the courts that declared war on Ethiopia for crossing the border and publicly, like demogagues do, incited its citizens to take arms against the "unpopular minority rule" in Ethiopia.

Adeer waa waxaanu ka hadlaynay marwalba. I believe the whole this Amxaari thing is something normally preventable but unfortunately, they UIC are inviting amxaaro to Somalia instead.

Bunch of macallin dugsi who really need to take a crash course in politics before anything else!

You've been warned before to stop the name-calling.

[ October 25, 2006, 00:41: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Gabbal   

If Ethiopia does invade Somalia (and I mean the sort of invasion that I am hearing about), they will not have invaded because the transitional government gave them the "legitimacy" as much as the rhetoric from our good wadaads like Hassan Dahir and Sheikh Sharif.

For a man who has experience with the Ethiopians (especially in Gedo region) I do not understand the political naivety Sheikh Hassan Dahir Aweys is showing. Why must you truly wake up our erstwhile enemy before taking control of the whole country and winning the hearts and minds of the rest of your people who are confused about aspects of the movement and others who are outright opposed?

Caqli gal maaha waxaa, mana ahayn waxaan ka sugayey Dahir Hassan Aweys. Alas I think the good Sheikh is more concerned with fostering confidence in his followers then thinking about what is in the best interest of the movement.

Ethiopia today publicly admitted that "couple of hundred" (read; couple of thousands) of its troops are in Somalia and that it is "technically" at war with the "Islamists" after they, the "Islamists", declared war on them. Do you know the political significance of this admission? Have you wondered why in the space of just last week Ethiopia, who could never have previously admitted to having troops in Somali soil, would admit to having "military trainers" in Somali soil to admitting today it has "couple of hundred" troops there?

Somebody really needs to have a sit-down talk with the good Sheikhs. Allah (swt) said fear me and have ultimate faith, but we are told to practice taxadar. The good wadaado need to be reminded of that concept!

NASSIR   

Allamagan, Bal Hadhoow u fiirsada , armaa la dhihi, Abdilaahi iyo Qolodiisa ka masuula wixii qasaara ah. Ay dhibaato kale abuurtaa.

^^Adeer, we are and I, for one, am ashamed of it. lets face it saaxiib!

Who's arming Qaybdiid? Who's backing Hiiraale and claping for his return? Who's latching on the Zenawi's Ethiopia? Midda kale, as a man who knows some thing about Somalia's history, since when Ethiopia became somalia's final arbiter?

^^^Xiin, you are right, but who is using the religion to hide a narrow clan interst. Who is keeping the occupation going? These people have run out of ideas, so today they present IndaCade as a mujahid and all the rest as Ethiopians.

Saxib nothing has changed, even in your beloved Kismayu, are the locals in control of Kismayu Today?

Look who are IndaCADE, Seeraar, Goobanle and Co?

Who is Macalin Xashi other than Yalaxow's second? Who is Daylaf, Abukar Cadan and Abdiqasin if not the inventors of the 4.5 formula?

We get a flag burning nutter who then claims that Somali Jareer are in fact not Somali, thus their exodus not a problem?.

Eritrain amo, with Oromo, Afghani fighters is excused, so why is Ethiopia, Uganda Yemen and Kenya a problem?

In war one must do everyhing he can to win. The clan courts lie, make up propoganda and prop up the existing regime in the south. Why should the TFG not get the support of everyone, warlord or otherwise.

Ethiopia is an excuse, but if their support tips the balance in the war to come then why not.

^^Generalow, these courts are not without negative marks. But in the big scheme of things they fare well in comparison with that entity in Baydhabo! Kismayo is in a safe hand, commercial ships from Puntland and Dubai are docked on its harbor, i was told, and Hiiraale's melitia iyo baaddoodii are the thing of the past. Waa laga raystay saaxiib.

Indhacadde is a reformed fighter now and he no longer controls Shabeelle as he used to do. I am not sure if we can say ina Qaybdiid the same :D !

Xoogsade   

Duke, Kismayo abtiyaashay isbedelkeeda waa kufaraxsan yihiin. The benefits they have gained so far are:

- No hired guns for protection.

- Walking tall and not looking at the ground in fear of intimidation.

- No fear of eviction.

- Curving a permanent place for themselves in the future of the city unlike the past seven years where they were nothing but second class citizens in their own homes. And yes, these people with the bright future belong to the same clan as you do but share no values with your warlord mentality.

Kismaayo waad maqashay waxaad ka ogtahayna malahan ee Gaalkacyo dhinaca shishe iyo bari ka hadal, and those places aren't safe as well, the wind of change is coming to them.

^^^Xiin, you are become subjective and not objective. IndaCade clan still controls the regions including Kismayu, I love the rossy picture though.

As for calling the TFG an entity its fair to say the TFG belives in Somalia more than some of these flag burning fake wadaads, who are based solely on clan.

Does legitimacy come through the barrel of the gun? If so, will the TFG be seen as strong when it starts to take over territory by force?

Gabbal   

Xoog

Waa gartaa in sidaa u hadashid. :D Alle u ducee inuu [Alla waa la i gumaaday] Sheikh Xiin meesha noo keenay oo kusiiyey afka iyo wadnaha aad sidaa u hadashid. :D

We get a flag burning
nutter
who then claims that Somali Jareer are in fact not Somali, thus their exodus not a problem?.

Come on Duke, that's going a bit too far you don't say?

^^ :D:D @legitamacy thruogh the parrel of the gun.

you see, i always believed that the culture of warlordism need be challenged violantly... people don't give up thier loot easily (look at Hiiraale iyo siduu u samri la'yahay), i thought the old man could have done that job. But boy see what he has done instead saaxiib.

Seriously though the old man and his prime minester refused to acknowledge the good that's done in Xamar much less take advantage of these changes. They made matters worse when they supported and welcomed defeated warlords who were obstacles to them not long ago. All that tells me that these men have no somali interest at heart---they seem to be serving to some one else, and they need to change the course.

Xoogsade   

Hey bro horn, jut stating some facts and conveying how some of my relatives felt about the take-over. They are happy and feel relieved, not because they are full of hate for their cousins who departed but because the irresponsible members of reer gedo has done them harm saxib. Cadaalada hadii loo hadlo,adigaba ma jeclaateen meel nin inadeerkaa uusan ka talinin oo aan lagaaga baqeynin awoodiisa if the gun ruled. When the gun rules in a town, the only comfortable sections of the society are those who are related to the top man, consequnetly, Barre's immidiate cousins were very comfortable living in that town even if they had no hand in running the city whereas the dukes of the town felt threatened and unsafe. They basically had to tow the line either out of fear or just realizing it is not worth protesting. Seeraar's cousins had more prestige and power in there than them. So be honest saxib, sow xaq ma ahan inay ku farxaan is beddel soo celiyay sinaasho ay la sinnaadaan walaalahood kale?

And you know the courts appointed some of your cousins to top positions and the city protested because of that. The courts insisted no clan bigotry and the men will stay put. Tell me that is not raganimo on the part of the courts?

Aniga iyo adiga xataa ma kala fogin wada dhalasho, I am a man tied to many clans, a son of all disputing parties saxib :D

Anyway, ninkaanaa iga xanaajiyay duke la dhaho ee ma jecli inaan meelahaan ka qor qoro my private connections. Afkuu wuxuu ka bartay "My clan in Kismayo", guess what? they are my clan too and he doesn't speak for them.

Saxib, you are singing to early. You know that what is in Baidoa is not the same groups who were roadblock owning, relastate defending that the clan courts chased out.

Abdullahi for two years has been building up his troops, he has watched his enemies finish each other of. His relationship wih Tigray Ethiopia is also different in nature to the ones the warlords had with any outside power.

Now I belive that the clan courts need to be nullified.

Saxib, the courts were the enemies of the TFG from dayone, Xasan Dahir was the same as Yalaxow, he had roadblocks and he opposed the government.

You know Abdullahi Yusuf has an army, he has at least thousands of soldiers just from his own clan.

The old man has been given a single target to aim for, the support of the international community and of course 100% of the Tigray Junta., who fear Oromo's and Eritrians enough to do anything to stop them.

Xoogsade   

Duke, we rely on God and if the courts stay sincere and defend the country from Amxaaro invasion, not only will they win but they will have the support of millions of somalis in the process both morally and otherwise instead of the thousands your uncle boasts from his clan. We shall see who remains for the somali family. While A/Y will fight to rule others will fight to defend the dignity of all somalis, their faith and history which is not tainted with submission to Amxaaro.

^^^Indeed, but the millions you are fabricating are the same ones in bondage to your clan. The courts have done nothing but strengthen the hold of the agressor, hence Xasan Dahir's claim that lower shabbele admin is alright.

Saxib most Somali's did not vote or want the clan courts it was shuffed down their throat by the clan, much like Aydeed.

Get your facts stright the down trodden people want the TFG want thier regions back, want develoution and not the macho nonsence the clan courts are spewing.

As for submission to Amxaro, saxib the Tigray in Adis are no different to the Tigray in Asmara, you ahve friends we have friends and thats that.