Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu's 20 years of nonsense

Two decades of suffering, failure and betrayal of the Somali national interest has come to this.

To this point where armed organizations are fighting for no viable reason, led by ignorant criminals and foreign influences.

The weak leadership of Sharif built on hype and the clan promise that “one of ours” is leading the country has come to this.

Villa Somalia is to be stormed; will it be a cake walk or the Stalingrad of the marauding mad men of the fake scarf and beards?

It has come to this after two decades of opposing everything, and anything and looting everything and anything and killing everyone. That so helpless we are to prevent some weak militiamen take over our destiny.

Its time to watch the end game, for Somalia’s resurrection does not lie with Mogadishu.

Kashafa   

^^ I honestly think you need to see a clincal psycologist. This level of obsessive psychosis with Mogadisho is unprecedented, even for SOL's politics section.

Some facts that you need to get psychological closure with:

-Cabdullahi Amxaar is a refugee in Yemen. This is a fact. You can go visit him and see him wearing his macawiis, twiddling his thumbs, dreaming of what could have been.

-He was outsmarted and outplayed by Nur Cade and Ahmed AbdiSalaam. They played him like a f'ing violin. Some virtuoso backstabbling la maqnifque. You need to come to terms with the fact that they out-b!tached your B!iatch-in-Chief. Did you think Yusufite scum had monopoly on d.h.a.b.o.d.hi.l.i.f .n.i.m.o ? Gun'nimo is a equal opportunity profession for the lowborn and the lowbred.

-The reason why he is a qaxooti in Yemen, and not in, say, Garowe, is because of the fear of Al-Shabaab. You see, abti, there is thing called "you reap what you sow", and if all you have sowed for 40 years is treason, murder, and dhabaqhoodi'nimo, you can best believe that your final days on Earth will not be peaceful ones. Hence, the flight to Aden.

- After Nur Cade/A.Abdisalaam effectively persuaded the Antarnashaal Kaamonity that they, together with Sharwade Ahmed, could be better lapdoqs than Cabdullahi Amxaar, Cabdullahi was told to resign in a humiliating fashion: He was summoned to Nairobi by Jenday Frazer, just like a imperial colonialist snapping her finger at a impudent 'native', where he was told to resign and head to exile or else all of the money he has been accumulating from the Tol begging bowl over the years in the name of "reer hebel aa iska dhicino" would be frozen and he would face travel sanctions as well.

- Used, abused, and then thrown away. Like a dirty diaper. That's what his obituary will read. Again, you need achieve some sorta psychological closure and not take out your lingering denial on Xamar Caday, the city that not only rejected your Xabashi scum but is still standing and still fighting today to throw out the remenants of the TFG and their foriegn masters.

Now, I am no psychiatrist, but I believe that once you come to accept this facts, the schadenfreude that you are shamelessly and sickeningly displaying will lessen significantly.

I'm not joking, man. You're sick. Seek medical attention.

^^^Was looking at who would react. Goobale's nephew Kashafa was second in my list. Aydeed's militia man Abwan was first, I underestimated the power of Guriceel side.. :D

As for the topic, 20 years of warfare has ade Mogadishu into the very example of a basket case city..

Now being invaded by Hip-Hop Jihadi's from the west...

Its ammusing that you consider yourself sane, while being happy and actually thinking these rabid confused clowns will win?

Kashafa :The most childish contributor in Sol's Politics section. They must have dreams about Abdullahi at night :D

They came in many turn these were the first

Cartoon_Cabdiqasim1-custom;size:411,263.

Then it was this :D

Qanyare1-custom;crop:0.01,0.01,1,0.87;si

Qanyare: Ina adeerayaalow waan idin tuugayaa marna ha u ogolaanina in Abdilahi nabad ku seexdo xamar

:D

Duke they're just stunned at the rate of how the clan politics of Muqdishu is turning. Clan leaders(warlords)ie Goobaale, Indhacade and assuming Qeybdiid is next are being trashed and liquidated at a pace where Kashafa and Abwaan dont know where to direct there arguments. Aweys is next and if he survives maybe he can take up a new role. Maybe Journalism :D

shariifka_aweys-custom;size:612,453.jpg