Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Can you Break Away Cyber Love?

king_450   

Nomads and Nomadetes/Aliens and Alienates, How to break the sterak of being Cyber Jerk Love , any one have a true success story of Cyber Love, and got married, pass along.

NoVa   

@@@@LoooooL i'm so sorry 4 laughting out loud'..but i just couldn't keep it....In love with the Air are we???? U must have parked ur p.c in the wrong parking' lots, anywho's cyperluv. doesn't exist and if it does exist hehe...i don't even wanna imagine it'... :eek:

u hear few stories that make it to the headlines,,,,,but u will never find true love in cyber-space!

i mean i love the ppl i meet in here, but i dont plan on finding my future in here, if i cant find it in a real person, how my gonna trust an immage potrayed by God knows who, i love the personalities in here, but it takes more than just words to build a relationship.

cyber-love is bullshit!

NoVa   

King, i'mmm so offended :mad: ..'bro'??? Do i look like I'm ur Brotha.lol..or do i sound like a "Man" 2 ya??lol...Just call me "sis" that'll do it.

.....Last time I checked myself i' was still a woman :D .....>DaNKya Ferri Maj!

2real   

Of course cyber love can work. As long as you understand that it's only a starting point. Cyber love is just like puppy love…we do it to move on to better things. Just like any other love story, it goes sour most of the time but so what. At least it's cheap. What's worse is spending so much time and money with some one, physically, (and who knows, you might even fall in sin together) and after all realize that the person is not right for you!!!…that's a waste of time.