Sign in to follow this  
Lidia

Zeitgeist the movie

Lidia   

Zeitgeist [Religion] The Greatest Story Ever Sold:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNf-P_5u_Hw

-I found the documentary to be quite interesting. However, I thought that it was too over generalizing, simply because not all religions believe in the story of a god born out of a virgin. I wished the narrator would just stick to Christianity and its likeliness to these pagan religions. That said, I was intrigued by the similarities of Horus and Christ, however I could not find any reliable source on the birth of Horus...can someone tell me whether the Egyptian mythology states that Horus was indeed also born from a virgin. I found few none-authoritative sites that state he was not born from a virgin and others that say he was. Anyway, what do you guys think, Any Egyptologists? What is your take on zeitgeist? By the way, if you like try to down load or watch the rest on youtube, it is a very interesting documentary and it covers such topics as, 9/11, the Federal Reserve, and the SPP (Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America), among other.

Cheers;)

stoit   

I thought it was interesting as well. I have met a few youngsters and it seems to be very popular among them. Most were convinced by this video about religion, politics and politians all to have been corrupted by capitalists who are bent to rule the world and that is by all means.

There is alot of media content that can be accessed on the web eg youtube ,goegle video and other social networking sites all taking about the same things. By searching words like new world order etc anyone can easily access most of this stuff.

They are all against globalisation and the multinationals. And also another one to watch is john pilger.

I think that there is a final showdown between competition and cooperation as a means of survival for all in the world.

Competetion is fuelled by ego and the result is to dominate or be dominated. Survival is the end and the means dont matter. Power is treasure in this world. Those that have it live to fight tommorrow and those that dont ..well look at the third world for an answer to this.

Cooperation is what religions teach ,i think ,and it sees life as journey and a treasure of experience. These humatarians also preech cooperation and world community.

This is how i see it but i may be wrong. ALLHU ACLUM