Sign in to follow this  
Elysian

Work desk chaos

Elysian   

My work desk is a mess, no matter how much I try to keep everything in order. I fail to keep it neat. Nevertheless, I find comfort in the words of my chemistry teacher, who used to say “no matter how much you clean your room, the universe will go towards chaos”.

In some way I believe in the chaos theory – if I go with the flow I realize how easy it is to make a mess... I release so much energy, just throw a glas on the floor. And of course the difficult part, if I go against it, I use energy when I have to clean it up. I think kids are natural born “entropists”, they really know how to release energy :D ... poor parents.

On the other hand, paradoxally, I have difficulties comprehending the butterfly effect. I mean of course from our perspective, with our tiny brain it looks like a chaos, for the simple reason that there are too many variables for our brain (or a computer for that matter) to take into account and process. So in other words I don’t believe in such thing as coincidence. If we could count all the atoms in the universe we could predict the future (meaning destiny exist) but I’m pretty convinced that will never happen.

Anyway, I’ll continue fighting the force although I know its a never-ending struggle, perhaps that’s the meaning with life smile.gif