Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

Neocons : Now they want to change Our Religion

salaam...

The only thing worse than ppl like pipes are apologetic Muslims. If let these "moderate muslims" (i.e. devoid of Islam) be the voice of our community surely these ppl will have their way and Islam will be reduced to nothing more than rituals and eid stamps.

Sirrus   

Its sad to see, they are utilizing the same idealogical angle found effective against the ever more fragmentational christianity against Islam. Pipes is one of those that will sing the song to please the ears of the king. If this will lent him, the much sought attention and financial support be it so, but no more. I agree with Conscious "apologetic Muslims" will be the end of us. Al-Ghazzali once reverbrating an old adict in his spat against Abu Sina, wrote "I rather have a cunning enemy, than an embecil for a defender." The so called moderate muslims deminish our numbers and whats more, distress the faith.

salam folks

I say The ROAR that comes from the heart of the believer Triumphs of all even the white house.

couldnt agree more well put conscious and sirrus

ISLAM does not need to justify itself to anyone.

this war aint about democracy ratther theocratical beliefs. it is up to us to educate our own, it is a race about mind control

"hypocrisy is the only evil that walks invisible except to ALLAH alone"

Bravo Pipes! Yet again the kufar plot against Islam…Walilhamd

The Kufars desire to quench the light of Allah...But Allah Jala wa Cala responded with certainty. Nah by no means will Allah allow it except that his light is perfected…

Oh filty diseased Pipe you’re not the first nor will you be the last….So this goes out to all those Shayaateen Khubata…who Allah guides NONe can misguide!

Sirrus   

Quran

ina hum ya kidu na kayda (86.15)

- As for them, they are but plotting a scheme,

Wa Akido Kayda (86.16)

- And I am planning a scheme.

Fa ma hilil Qafirina amhilhum ruwaayda. (86.17)

- Therefore grant a delay to the Unbelievers: Give respite to them Gently.