Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER

brothers I wanted to know who do you think is the best player in football. I personally think Luis Figo is one helluva player...i absolutely adore him, he is so finee.

what do you guys think of David Beckham? all the brits think david is the best....ok he is good when he shoots from the corner but hey he can not be compared to my Figo.

RaMpAgE   

Of course the man "theirry henry" is the Best player in the world.:

Figo-diver

beckham-should switch to modeling

:D

lol@ Caramel

Na abayo Figo, he is a good player, but nowhere near the best.

He is known around the football community as the Portugeze waiter ;)

would juts like to state from the outset i rate Henry, he is a trully talent player aey Ramp smile.gif who is currently on his game.

But best player in the world :confused: :confused: :confused:

NO NO NO

Many better players than henry Caramel Dont by the Hype.

Best players at the moment

Ronaldinho On a Par with Totti, not as consistent though

Totti (in my Humble opnion The Best in the world)

Pirlo/Kaka Milan

Henry deserves to be on a short list due to his consistancy over the last 3 yrs, but his cosistent A.W.O.L in crunch Champions League games reminds me his still to mature

But still the ageing Master remains the Standard Setter Zendin Zidane. Unfortunately for him, he is surronded by super-star names and a conference defence that has hampered and prevented us seing his genius peform regularly

Viking   

I'd also say Ronaldinho, Totti, Kaka and anyone who regularly watches Spanish football will agree that Valeron is a hell of a player.

N.O.R.F   

Ronaldinho On a Par with Totti, not as consistent though

Totti (in my Humble opnion The Best in the world)

loool lets not even start that again bro,,,,on current form Ronahldino is the MAN, very consistent all season, and who saw his last 2 performances???damn, kid got SKILLZ,,,,,,,

lol :D:D:D

wariya wariya you no i got to reprsent

If am honest i rate them on the same level Ronaldhino is Just On Fire at the Moment.

But i defiy anyone who has seen Roma's Last 2 Games to Dispute any Long that Totti isnt amongst the top 3 if not the best player in the world.

Viking   

Shujui,

Totti is by all means a very good player. But have you been watching La Liga this year? As you said, Ronaldinho is on fire and has been almost throught the season. He is BY FAR the best player in Spain (many claim in the world) this year. He hasn't been playing at the top for as long as Totti has been but I think he has potential to become a great player. I think him together with Totti and Henry are the three best players this year. I would rate them...

1. Ronaldinho

2. Totti

3. Henry

4. Kaka

All four have had a major impact on their teams but Ronaldinho has impressed me the most.

who the heck is totti.....who ever he is I dont think he can be compared to Figo.

OK the three R's r good....hey guys what do u think of Delpiero?

Shujui-1 Figo waa qatar, taatikadiisa u fiirso, he is good. Henry waan necabanahay, waa shoowiiste.

careca- wiilasha mataanaha oo u dheelo ajax ka waran, soo qatar ma aha?

shujui - ma taqaanaa Jari Litmanen, waa finish (Finlandees) wuxuu u dheeli jiray ajax....soo isagana qatar ma aha.

Liverpools captain is very good....Sami Hyypio

H   

loool lets not even start that again bro,,,,on current form Ronahldino is the MAN, very consistent all season, and who saw his last 2 performances???damn, kid got SKILLZ,,,,,,,

yeah man i agree wit u ronnie gots skills + he's been consistent