Sign in to follow this  
lovelycute

JUST WONDERING WHYYYYYYYYY ???

paying for a girls dinner makes him feel like a man,,,not my words ( qa'qa') well, i dont wanna step on his balls, so im happy with saving my pennies,

however if he cant pay, i dont mind so long as he can cook,,,

i prefer a guy that cooks for me than one that spends lots of money on take-out and presents.

2Cute   

i hope he doesn't expect me to pay for the dinner if he ask me out the frst night coz if i want to eat i can cook something and watch some tv or something else, otherwise u ask me out u pay for it bro but if i now the guy longer it wouldn't kill to pay once while so its 85-15... ;);););););)

A7LA-SHU   

i seriously haven't seen somalian guy who ever asked me to let him pay for it hmmm lol.. maybe i haven't see lot of them i guess. but my afghan friend always do dat. if u don't let the nigga pay for it, it is war, so why bother lol. but the only problem with dat is we don't go like two, we are groups mostly about 4 ppl, so he has to pay for all of them that is kinda sad..

2cute u are right if u know him for while or u guys close it don't matter if i pay for it or if he does...

paying for a girls dinner makes him feel like a man,,,not my words ( qa'qa') well, i dont wanna step on his balls, so im happy with saving my pennies,

Lol@silent-sista..why don't you feel like a woman and pay the dinner. eventhough i prefer to pay the dinner, i still don't think thats fair. and one more thing why in the hell you nomad ladies wanna make the guy you love broke.

qoslaaye   

dhaqan keenii baa isu badalay "I wonder why" dont wonder remember who we are and where the hell we are from? that should answer every question you may have. Men should pay women should care. no questions asked no comments added