Sign in to follow this  
murefu

Is internet spoiling somalian young generation?

Muriidi   

yes but somone has to teach them , that like my generation was "spoiled" by our schools ..

one has to resist .. change .. hack one's way through .. relativate .. and bounce one's way throught the www .. y'know what i'm sayin' ?

Muriidi   

feedback from students ...

internet revolution ...

two major international companies took the jobs

master card

MasterCard_Logotn_.jpg

is goint to manage the change to time-fluxx as the new global valuta ..

and

visa

visa.jpg

will handle the passport issues .. it's like having many passwords for many websites ,but

you can't use a master-password for all of them,so ..

examples :

money(according to the time-fluxx algorithm)

ready to go ..

the passport challeng for visa .. but it's not

ready..

here .. from japan ..

good !

you get a

Plush-Toys-Teddy-Bear.jpg

Muriidi   

ok ..

back in the days , one would go shopping or travel with a passport .. one would meet difficulties but most of these difficulties could be evaded by saying "i bought thise legally with money printed by the government" or by showing your passport ...

documents and legal contracts are important and save you a lot of ,sometimes religious, trouble.

today .. because of the automatization of the industry and the abundance resulting from that,

having mateial goods are no longer a source of trouble .. how often do you need to justify having stuff like this ?

apartment

car

.. not so often .

you might run into trouble though , if you can for example teleport ..

inner_pages_head.jpg

to avoid that sort of problem .. one needs to be able to say :

" i bought the magic potion that makes me teleport from the virtual-port on the .net ,

it cost me that amount of tuff(time-fluxx legal currency for this phase of evolution)

South_Park__Goth_Kids_by_fLYinYo-1.png

.. so if you need money(time-fluxx) to buy something like gene-therapy ,you need to get that legal currency from the internet .. ?

Letter-T51.gif

tuff

Muriidi   

.. but since we're not using time-fluxx , we still have our old monetary system .. etc.

the technology we have is quite lame ..

there's no difference between

this

samsung-le40b6000-40-led-full-hd-ready-t

and this

crttv3.jpg

or this

highspeedrail-826165101.jpg

and this

amtracktrain.jpg

they feel the same .. no improvement of life-quality

might as well go back to

43668670.jpg

and

4aba5b4e9b5b0_200x200icon.jpg

techno-progress means nothing if it is not accompanied by a feeling that things are getting better .. a sociological progress ..

if you have a basic holistic understanding of physics and esotheric , seeing technology as a part of nature and how it interacts with geology thereby avoiding pollution problems ..

un_emblem.gif

what we have now is the part for which no change of political or monetary system is necessary .. but as said the technology is quite lame ..

which means nothing new like telepathy or teleportation ..

just fancy media players .

no political reasons , just that in order for the time-fluxx algorithm to run on your computer for example , there's something called "efficiency matrix" of a machine which sees it as a malfunction that certain things are compulsory like passports and money .. thus slows down or shuts off for safety .. it doesn't trust the user called government .. and it can find no logical(legal) reason why certain people claim they own certain things ..

did you know that your c.p.u. calls the police everytime youtube claims some uploaded video is property of so and so ?

even the youtube software crossreferences with local police laws and constitution and u.n. human rights declarations .. since there are operators who manually override the original programming,

it thinks we're hostages .. so it shuts off .. it's just a fancy mediaplayer.