Sign in to follow this  
Bachelor

How Much does he make?

Bachelor   

I know that U.S presidant makes $ 400,000 a year. So i am little curious to know how much the current TNG of Somalia Presidant A/qasim makes or the late presidant Siyad Barre used to make?

actualy $250000 is more like it for DBYA BUSH.

as for mooryaan qaasim, he has couple of hundered thousand dollars. for siyaad bare, he had all the nation's budget at his disposal!! and that was Corruption with Capital C.

AUN   

I cannot imagine of what Siad Barre made though Mr Nasralah said he was in charge of the treasures of the nation (whatever that meant) But Mr. Salat-Boy makes only what he can snatch away from Arab rulers. whoever watched last Arab League summit in Sharm-Al-Sheikh which he attended was his most testing and difficult he attended so far since his main financiers were divided into two camps. those "with" the George Dubya Bush ie Gulf States and those "against" Bush ie Qadhafi. I was told that Mr Salat-Boy decided which one would feed him with more money and he went to the Qadhafi camp since he could not get both of them he decided (I presume) the one with more.

Lefty   

I strongly believe each US presidents make $100,000 a year when they're out of their presidency but i dunno the exact salary when they're running the country.

As far as somali dudes, There's no excemption or pre-determined Salary. They could make $50,000 one year and $1,000,000 the year after that. It's just a typical Black Market Style. LOL

Bachelor   

hey lefty that is accurate and reliable U.S presidant makes 400,000 per year. Guys i did asked just a comment rather than insulting people. Lets stop the negativity.