Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

is this realistic?ps.serious folks only!

Samafal   

Salaams,

Good thinking lakkad what somalia needs are men/women like you.

First of all let me say that this idea is not new, so many other people have tried before us and they didnt succeed simply becouse they didnt had support and motivation they needed. If such things is got to be succesful i think we need some individuals who are dedicated, honest and with clean hearts to lead us all the way.

Secondly any organisation which is got to be formed should not be politically orientated as such organisation is doomed to fail in today's somalia's clan politics. The first target of such organisation should be to unite, encourage, mentor somali youth in the west as i believe is the only hope somalia have now. Other targets can follow like tackling poverty, ignorance and establishing educational institutions in somalia etc.

The quastion is now how could such organisation be intiated. I believe this could be started from colleges, universities and schools. Some of us have already started student organisations for example there is somali student association here in the UK, there could be similar organisatins in some of the other countries somalis live i.e America, Canada, Australia, and in the scandanivian countries. we can then unite these organisations under one banner internatinally and be called some thing like somali internationl students (just a thought).

Whateever we decide i give my support.

thanks

YACQUUB