Sign in to follow this  
Simple Woman

Free Masons

Most of you have probably already heard of the Free Masons. I'm just wondering, whats your opinion on them. And how much do you really know about them? Me personally I don't know too much about them, and I'm really interested to learn more on this. I was hoping we could educate one another. And if anyone has any helpful links, or anything of that sort, I would really appreciate it

you know, I havent heard of 'em up until maybe last year. I didn't know such an organization exsited. I even met a guy who is a mason.

From what I hear, they behave like a fraternity except they were founded in the 1700s. they are not called a fraternity either, its a "brotherhood". They have a pledge system, initiation, hand signs/shakes, etc. They are very secretive about their methods and their meetings are pretty confidential.

The thing that is most interesting about them is that they always have to hook their brother up. NO MATTER WHAT!

so far, thats all I know about 'em.

hope that helps