Sign in to follow this  
ISHWAAQ

These are the 3-letter word, which break my heart

ISHWAAQ   

These are the 3-letter word, which break my heart from day 1 to the end of my life.

Have I not brought him anything but luck and happiness into his live?

At eve of my birth he was greeted with a promotion that he was not expecting,

Nevertheless, he took me for a granted, and then when I need him the most he left me out in the desert, with no food and water, he started walking, and never look back, and that, THAT was the end of HIM and I.

‘Then the 2nd one come along,

I have nourished him, loved him and protected him the best way I knew,

I have supported him financially and mentally, though I am not his mother

I have cared him like he was my only child; I have respected him like he carried me 9 months, loved him like he was a light to my soul.

The only thank you I get it from him was “stop playing music into my earsâ€, and what hurts me the most is not that I was taken for granted by the one whom I brought happiness into his live, but to see the one I nourished and protected to fail live,

God is my witness I don’t balm him for “his failure†it is I who fail me,

3rd come along, and promise me for the world,

He sweeps me off my feet by his charm ness and wittiness,

He flipped my world upside down; I have loved him the moment I held his forearm,

Though I knew the outcome, I couldn’t resisted his wittiness,

The more I resist the more, fell for him,he crashed my heart with no regrets, and not to my surprise once more, I was disappointed by men,

However, this time was different, this man murder my soul and no one could repair that.

So tell me how could I trust the 3-letter word, ever again?

So what is this 'three letter word'

Could it be 'i hate you' or 'i envy you' or 'work is HELL' or ' (u) the weakest link' or 'making bad choices'

Originally posted by ISHWAAQ:

So tell me how could I trust the 3-letter word, ever again?

i'll tell you!!!

MEN or as u say it 3-letter word are pain however its the pain that we can not live without….correct?

the trick is not 2 give all of urself in any given relationship.. Many girls/women make the mistake of following this rule “given all ur 100% in everythingâ€...but as u know there is always exception to any given rule...and when it comes 2 men.. this is one area that u should only give 15 % of urself and that only applies at night….lol

one must be independent and not get all lalala on one person!

u live once and u can not waste ur time in given someone else the satisfaction 2 hurt u!!!

I really loved reading ur hindi poetry(saved me $ 3 rental) but cmon, there is so much 2 life than complaining about the same old thing….

Im sorry sis if i sound a little female dog but Im so sick of women in this century still singing the same Hema Malini song

last note... "True love comes after marriage" so no one should attach themself so quickly!!!