Sign in to follow this  
Peplow throb

serious problem

iam living in a lie, 2004 i went back to somalia and got maried she had little beauful boy for me. Now my white girlfriend had a baby by me and my family doesn't know, i just don't know what to do right now.

This is not a problem, its a blessing from Allah. You become a father of a new baby, all you need to do is to praise Allah for His gift to you. Your problem arises from management aspect, not family issues. At first, you had all that courage to initiate with such investments, not its your turn to take the returns. Be frank about it, for truth will take you closer to Allah. And for now, you should be acting as the late tireless dad of mine who strived to win every possible sustanence for his two families, (xaasas).

If not, please sacrifice one for me, I assure you to take care of her, indeed. :D

Arawella   

Are you for real? What on earth where you thinking? Marrying a poor girl while having your piece of the cake!

This is a no win situation so bite the bullet and take the heat. I do feel sorry for you walaal but it is best that the story is heard from you before the warmongers get their tooth on you. I mean do you like both girls and why on earth did you not use protection. I suppose what matters is that you are a father of two children who will require you equal undivided attention. Walahi this is my worst dream so whatever you do, do not jump off a cliff or take your life.

Sw*tch!

Whats the problem?

Osama or Saddam?

Me or how I got 'em* is all in how I fought 'em-

Silent, common, am the champ no comment,

Gave u da beniffit of the doubt, been quite while u wild out loud

Talk is cheap, my hands get quicker than my mout'

Am da reason'u wouldn't step out'yo'House!

On dat Moriyaan/Qaldaan rout!

No boy'scout, get ma' daugh from da sout'

Beef? never me, seriously am the problem no doubt*

Nothin' was to satisfy me, NOTHING!

Am issue, am to diss you, under list to, madmen behind prison*

Said, they won't miss U*

Understand the slang, Middle-Eastern, WarlordZone

Speak off different dictionaries, u couldn't hang, Deadly, u know da vision I bang*

Off da hook like a phone, I 4ever rang*

What u know? I know better*

U mushy, cushy, soft 'm melty as butter*

Du' my life's a mission, Ye'ama say it -DeadlyVision- only fightin' no make-ups* 4get kissin*

Call me yo'Death-Letter*

What you know? What you know? be on dat Chopped'n'Screwed Shhh*

..Ra'ra!

~1~

PME

DV

CrazyNutz

None Understand This, It's Like They've All Gone Brandish!