Sign in to follow this  
BOB

(Deleted)

BOB, BOB :eek:

Are you going to dwell on all that was and live for all that could be?

Thats such a hopeless way to live life walaalo.

I think its time you penned some notes on what BOB could do alone... smile.gif

raula   

^^^^loooool that expression was loud and clear-I felt the tremors here too. HOTDUTCH! BOB :eek: wateva that woman did to ya-May Allah heal and bring you back to your senses.

the classic American song-BAAAAAAAAD TO THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE icon_razz.gif

muunad   

"just be grateful to Allah that you are not in my position

I swear no one has even been through like my situation

oh god, why didn’t you give me the answer to her question?

why didn’t you stop her from listening to another suggestion?"

brother don't question god just except: if you gave your self over like that then thier are others willing to do the same for you. just be happy you had those times of joy and love and fish like the rest to find your reflection in the sea.

Nephissa   

You're obsessing over this.

Do something else. Ride a bike. Play music. Call a friend. Go out to dinner. See a movie. Watch TV. Play a sport. Read a book.

You get the idea. Go out and live a bit, and think of things that are NOT her. You are obsessing. You are making yourself feel worse. You are feeding this pain, and making it grow.

So starve it by putting your mind to something else. Yes, you'll think back on occasion, but as time goes on you'll think about her less and less. That's how you heal, not by continually rehashing these things over and over again. There are better days ahead. Start reaching for them. smile.gif

BOB   

Sayyidina Ali (R.A) said "Happy is the man who always kept the day of Khiyama in view, who remembered the day of reckoning through all his deeds, who led a contented life and who was pleased with the lot that Allah (S.W) has destined for him.

I have sinned by questioning fate and uttering words that a Muslim person should never utter and I dragged you all down with me by simply exposing my sin to you and now I stand before you all and BEG YOU ALL to forgive me please and I pray you do so in the name of almighty Allah (s.w).

May Allah (s.w) guide us all through the right path Insha Allah. Aamiin.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Pacifist   

Bob walaalo I hope Allah Subhana watacala heal you pain and increase your happiness.Amin

This is dunya we are being tested all the time by Allah. We are to show patience and sabr.

Brother I have been there before inshallah in due time you will see that may be it was for the best. May be Allah was trying to save you from a bigger mistake you don't know. Look in to the future and let it be. If it was meant to be it will meant to be. Nobody can stop it but Allah karim.

May be Allah has greater malaikah instore for you than the last one. A one that becomes light to your heart and glows in your face. Hope all the best.

All will be all well..... ;) Come on Smile and enjoy the wonders of being you Bob the poet, peaceseeker, pacifist and son , brother to all.