Sign in to follow this  
ayaan_cadeey

EVERYTIME....

EVERY TIME I SEE YOU,I WANT U MORE AND MORE.EVERY TIME YOU SAY,"HI"TO ME,MY HEART BEGINS TO SOAR.EVRYTIME U TOUCH ME,I PINCH MYSELF TO SEE IF I'M AWAKE.EVERY TIME U LOOK INTO MY EYES,IT'S MY HEART YOU BEING TO TAKE.EVERYTIME I SEE U SMILE,I WISH THAT IT WAS ME.EVERYTIME I HEAR UR VOICE I REGRET THAT I HEAR WE JUST COULD NOT BE.FOR THE TRUTH IS...SHE LIKES U SO,I MUST TAKE A SEAT.

FOR SHE HAS FEELINGS DEEPER THAN MINE COULD NEVER BEAT.FOR SINCE WE ARE GOOD FRIENDS,I COULD NEVER TAKE U AWAY.

SO,I WILL LOOK AT U WITH A TEAR IN MY EYE HOPIN FOR THE DAY...WHEN I CAN HOLD U BY MY SIDE,AND MY DEEPEST FEELINGS I WONT HAVE TO HIDE.

that is so wonderful... fast i would like to say wellcomeing , i like the peotry .

you know what they say,

Real love stories never have an ending. ;)

first i will like to say thanxs to everyone who reply.and am glad yall like the poem.there is more where that came from...so plz show some love and check it out...i will love to hear what yall think.

mahdi-   

The peom is beautiful and charming. It's wondeful piece of work. Certainly, it touched deeply into my heart. Simply scintillating though. Ayaan Cadeey, keep it up sis.....

Ayaan-cadee, nice one sis it's really touching it made me cry! :rolleyes:

I hope it's not you in the poem macantoo, i must say your going trough HELL if so. :(

Anyawz much love! :Dsmile.gif