Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Do u guys believe in cyberlove?

Ameenah lol enuff said.

Personally i've met few selected people from the net, and i can honestly say this....it sometimes works for few and it sometimes doesnt give and take the circumstances. But like ameenah said, i couldnt deal with someone strickly online without actually seeing one another. And what ever were to bond from there...then eh whateva. I'm not naive to say no, cyberspace love doesn't exist but given the choice i did prefer to meet the person else where but online...shout if it were to work out honestly i'd be a shamed when people say where ya'll meet?...come on now' my conscience will be eating me not being able to tell the truth seeing how you and your significant other will be together for sometime. But from the people i have met or still talk to from the net have come around to be very cool clam peeps..and would visit em if i were ever in town type thing but neva with the intension of "sparkin sumthin" But to answer your q'..it does work but i would choose not to get involved in it.

Word........