Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

Wimbledon Tennis Tournament 2002

Salaamu Alaikum,

Hey guys have you been watching the wimbeldon tennis tournament over in South West London.

My predicted winner for the mens tournament is Tim Henman as I reside in London gotta support him to the first Britain to lift the trophy in some 50 fifty years or so. Leyton Hewitt would be a threat though.

For the womens tournament I predict Serena Williams to win playing Venus in the final like the french open. I just think venus will let her young sister win the tournament to complete a record of Serena winning every grand slam tournament like Venus.

Let me now who you guys think is gonna win. I think I should get some responses since now the world cup is over - Best Team Won it !

na am afarid i will have to disagree with my eloquent brother the fact of the matter is he just hasnt got the mentality to win the eye fo the tiger and all the rest of that. I cant see anyone one accept philliposis overcoming hewitt for the mens championship.

ands as for the women well it will be between te to williams, but as an outsider i would tip Justin hanan

Salaams,

I think not enough tennis fans in da sport forum ! You lot aint ellist smile.gif I mean you gonna miss all those strawberry and cream :D

W/salaam

salam aleikum Mujahid, how are u doing saxib.

To answer ur question, of course Tim is always Fav (with the british media) every year, but lets face it he isnt gonna win it, last year was his best chance and he showed lats year thats he isnt championship Material.

i don no who are gonna be up there in the mens draw, perhaps Hewit again, Safin and Roddick perhaps.

But as far as the women go its all abotu the willam sisters at the mo.