Sign in to follow this  
MVP

A HEART'S TRUE LOVE

MVP   

Love is being happy for the other person when that other person is happy, being sad for that person when they are sad, being together in great times and also sharing the bad. Love is the source of my inner strength.

Love is being honest with ourselves at all times, being honest with that special person in our lives at all times, telling, listening and being respectful of the truth and never pretending that love is the complete source of our reality.

Love is an understanding so complete that you feel as if you are part of the other person, accepting the other person for the way they are and not trying to change them to be something else. Love is the source of our unity and ultimately our divide.

Love is the freedom to pursue your own desires while sharing them with that other person. The growth of that one person will ultimately lead to the growth of the other. Love will be the source of our success.

Love is the excitement of planning things together. The excitement of doing things together. Love will always be the source of our future.

Love is the eye of a storm and the calmness of a rainbow. Love to me is a passion we both share.

Love is giving and taking in a daily situation, Trying to be patient with each others wants, needs and desires. Love will forever be the source for our mutual sharing.

Love is knowing the other person will always be with you, regardless of what happens or what takes place in our lives. Missing the other person while they are away but remaining near in our hearts always. Love is undoubtedly the source of our security and your love will forever be the source of my life.......

Aphrodite`s Box

I open my heart unexpectedly in the rain,

I now dance in fields full of sugar canes.

Thinking nothing more than what life has arranged,

Unknowing of what to do with this beautiful change.

This part of me seems strange.

For years I thought I would stay untouched,

To stay and remain to these feelings scattered.

My feelings were to solely be contained,

Sitting quietly on my window pane.

Am I ready to feel these sweet kisses in my name?

Never again will I feel the same,

Life is such an unspeakable game.