Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

War Opera - daily dose(-)

Paragon   

(JAMAAL the neighbour comes to enquire about the safety of his neighbour, whether the family is still safe, fled the house or even swept out by the marauding gangsters.)

ALIGN>

(Knock on the door)

SAHRO

Oh my God they’ve came to get us i think!, oh Almighty help us

MOH'D(with a frightened voice)

Who is it? What the hell do you want from us?

JAMAAL

MOH'D, it is JAMAAL your neighbour. I came to see whether you and your

family are okay!

JAMAAL

Are you guys ok in there?

SAHRO

Yes! yes! Alhamdullilah, we are save so far

JAMAAL

Good.

SAHRO

JAMAAL! Are you by any chance armed?

JAMAAL

I'm un-armed and alone, what else do you wonna know before I rescue

you? (loughs)

MOH'D

Did anyone saw you while you were coming to our house?

JAMAAL

Look! I came here to help not to hurt you, so stop this damn questions, and let me in, time is not on our side

SAHRO

JAMAAL! You see we don’t want even a soul to know we are here

MOH'D

Coz you see the gunmen killed have killed two elderly couple across the street

(This conversation was taking place while JamaaL was outside, but he asked them to open the door or otherwise has to leave and tend to his own business).

ALIGN>

JAMAAL

Listen! I understand your fears, but can I come in now? coz the're stray bullets flying everywhere, so let me in please!

SAHRO

Fair enough, come on in JAMAAL

(Sahro slides the door very slowly in fear that she might be heard by the MORON occupying the elderly couple's home killed in the process of a robbery. By the time the door was fully open, she couldn’t believe what she saw with her own eyes, JAMAAL was indeed armed and had 3 of his friends waiting in the right corner of her compound.

JAMAAL himself was armed with an AK-47 and extra ammo magazines under his belt. By now it was too late for her to lock out JAMAAL and his severely armed friends.)

ALIGN>

SAHRO(in a shock cries)

Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Illaah Raajicuun, you lied to us, we trusted you. How could you?

JAMAAL

Wait! Calm down lady! Don’t panic

MOH'D

Don’t panic? You ba*tards ! You're telling us not to panic when you came here to kill us all? Do we look like fools?

CAADIL

Mommy! what are they gonna do us now? Are they gonna kill us all?

JAMAAL

Whoa whoa whoa! Wait a minute, look deeply into my eyes, do I look like one of them, huh?

(Exales heavily)

align>

JAMAAL

If I am here to kill you all then do you think I would have begged you to open the door? i would simple knock it down by force

SAHRO

What are you then, an angel or a devil?

JAMAAL(in humorous way)

Well, you can call me an angel, you see….i am you way

out of this city

SAHRO

I hope so, coz yesterday I lost my daughter to them gunmen and I don’t wonna

lost my sons

SAHRO starts to sob with sorrow JAMAAL stopped her mourning and started questioning sahro

ALIGN>

JAMAAL

Are you sure you lost your daughter, huh?

SAHRO

Yes!

JAMAAL

How old was she and how did she look?

MOH'D

She is to be 18 in 2 months time, and she was wearing a red dress (saako) and a white scarf before they took her away last night.

JamaaL looks down to see if he can remember a girl whom his friend has rescued from the savage Morons, on the other side of the city.

align>

JAMAAL

I think your daughter is still alive, thats if she is the one i think she is but otherwise I am not sure of it hundred percent.

She wasn't looking good either when i saw her last night

SAHRO

Please tell me she is alive, please!

JAMAAL

SAHRO, a good wise friend of mine saved a girl that matches the description of your girl last night; he saved her from some morons. Not sure though

SAHRO

Oh my God, you think my daughter might still be alive? Yaa Allaah may that be her, Yaa Allaah!

CAADIL(joyfully)

You see moma, I told you I dreamt of her last night and something told me she is still alive, my sister is alive.

JAMAAL

SAHRO and MOH'D please trust God and trust me, no one in this world wants to get out of here than me and my family

Paragon   

MOH'DJAMAAL,we're running out of supplies. Please bring some food for atleast the kids, they are sterving.

(JAMAAL scratched his head alittle embarassed, asking himself why this family hasn't called for help for two long days)

JAMAAL Oh my God why didn't you call for my help?

SAHROWe got scared after the kids saw the elderly couple being shot infront of their house, from then we remained in-doors

MOH'D JAMAAL, What happened to the police? why aren't they doing anything about this madness?

(JAMAAL again scratches his head getting ready to spell the bleak situation the whole nation is in)

JAMAAL From HOW i see it now, i am not sure if there will be any police patrolling the streets anytime sooner.

SAHROwhy?

JAMAAL: Coz the Government has collupsed and we have to flee this city

CAADILDo you think we can get out now uncle JAMAAL?

JAMAAL We can CAADIL that is if we are careful coz the streets are full of men with AKs

MOH'D JAMAAL please go get us food, we can't let them cry coz the Morons outside might hear them. We are affraid of the consequencies JamaaL.

(The rest of the children gathered around JamaaL, whining with hunger. They haven't eaten well for many ours and the only food they ate was dried dates. The kids cries got louder and louder by the minute, but suddenly they were cut shot by a random gun-fire. It seemed the gun fire was so close to the house. Everyone including the kidsd went down so fast.)

JAMAALEveryone GET down, no one shall move. The morons testing their guns and they know we are here.

SAHROOh no! D'you think they will come for us? can you protect us JAMAAL?

JAMAAL: Maybe but me and my men will protect you to the last drop of blood, How many are they?

MOH'DNot sure but somewhere around 7 to 13

JamaaL Okey! I need to go out to gather more men and food in order to combat these *******s.

MOH'DWait JAMAAL! How are you gonna go past them?

JAMAALI'm not sure, but i'll think of a way. If i make i will be back in 3 and half hours time.

CAADIL3 and half hours? thats long. They might get to us before you come back

JAMAALNo! Insha-allaah nothing bad is gonna come your way

MOH'DCAADIL, please dont say that okey?

CAADILOkey mom and dad

JAMAAL Good boy

CAADILThank you uncle JAMAAL

JAMAALIn the mean-time i will let 2 of my friends guard you till i come back with more help

(All the family agreed and said good bye to JAMAAL)

SAHROTake care of your self and Thank you

JAMAALbye alL

(JAMAAL assigns two of his friends to stay with the family. JAMAAL then tried to step out of the door and to proceed with his mission. To his surprise, as he tried stretch his muscle (jimicsi lol) he was almost hit my a yuussuf (yuufle) astray bullet. He then ran into the house, gasping heavily and falling over some utensils just the side of the door, the loud clanks of the jar made the baby sleeping awake too.)

JAMAAL(Loughs disbelievingly)

Whooh! what the hell!? holy shyt!

MOH'DWhat is wrong JAMJAAL, are you hit? are you hit? what did you see?

JAMAAL No! but I think i'm day-dreaming this or having wierd vissions i guess

SAHROWhat vissions JAMAAL, Good or Bad?

JAMAAL I don't know what to call it yet

(loughs histerically)

JAMAALI need your suggestion, what would you call Cali-waalow with a gun? lol shooting every black soul that moves

(MOH'D

Forgot about the stress he was under and crack down with a loughter and said)

MOH'D

I think i will call him "the walking-manic-phsyco-sunday-soul" (Loughs)

Paragon   

(The gun-shots got more quiet, all that can be heard was foot steps and wierd giggles coming nearer)

JAMAAL

Someone is coming, i think it is cali-waalow trying to check us out

(HASSAN, who is one JAMAAL's men Joined in)

HASSAN(chuckles)

Well, let him come near, we have news for him here. I haven't shot a gun since the whole war scenario started but i think i will exercise my gun point power on him

MOH'D

No! NO! please we don't want anyone to get hurt in our house, honestly i am allergic to blood and blank points

(smiles humourously)

JAMAAL

Calm down hassan, cali-waalow is what he is, don't you see, thats why they call him cali-waalow.

(The sleepy head of JAMAAL'S men awoke to the conversation, FAARAX, who God has given him strength and bravery. Farax suggested that he will woo cali-waalow to disarm and when he does, he will beat the crap out of him. The whole house loughed

SAHRO

Are you guys, nuts? we have underage children and women in the house. Please take your macho outside my house!!

(All males loughed including caadil who just loughed coz every man was loughing)

JAMAAL(in a sacarstic way)

Women! oh, how typical of them. Faarax, go do your thing, get cali-waalow in doors and he is all yours.

FAARAX laughs

FAARAX

Do you mean that?

JAMAAL

Ofcourse i mean that!

HASSAN

He means it fool! why else will he say that huh?

(FAARAX points his finger at HASSAN)/center>

FAARAX

Hey kiddo, shut up before i kick your tooth inside and you say "goodbye" to all your smiles aight? i am talking to JamaaL...

JAMAAL

Guys! guys!! please! relax, we can't afford to start a WWF here while we are in this situation..ok? Faarax, go cajole cali-waalow to stop the shooting please. Please don't endanger your life...

(FAARAX ironically smiled)

FAARAX

Oh yeah baby, watch me walk out and get the bad-guy aka cali-waalow hehe, "walk this waaayyy"

(Kids whine as Faarax walked out of the house holding his AK infront of him)

SAHRO

Oh God, the kids are hugry, they are getting week by the minute

CAADIL

Mom!

SAHRO

Yes Caadil, my son

CAADIL

Whats gonna happen to us?

MOH'D & SAHRO

Everything is gonna be alright!

Paragon   

FAARAX

That is right son, Uncle Faraax is gonna take care oF or "handle" this difficult situation all by himself, with a great deal of expertise

CAADIL

I have no idea what “expertise” means but i am with yah!

XASSAN

Yeah right, "a great deal of expertise, my a££" AS if you could even divide a piece of shyt

FAARAX

What did you just said boy? As if you WHAT? Hell yeah i am gonna kick some a$$es including cali-waalow's and yours boy!

HASSAN

Those who can kick it and those who can'T sit on their tail (Loughs)

CAADIL (GIGles)

Oh men! Uncle XASSAN is that true? Can uncle Faarax kick your....you know what?

(SAHRO interfers)

SAHRO

CAADIL, Shame on you son, how could you say that?

CAADIL

Sorry mum.

FAARAX

Oi! HASSAN have you forgotten that i am one them badmen around...huh!

(FAARAX leaves while raIsing his nose in the air)

HASSAN

Macho-man, you can't FIGHT this war, this is not High school bullying, it is war real, men dying men winning and men like you loosing hehehe.

JAMAAL

Fellas, will you stop it please, we already have a war outside and we can't have another, chillout guys...

MOH’D

Yes, that’s right of you JAMAAL

(Faarax goes out but what he didn't know was that he was under the watchful eyes of two morons, watching every move he makes (in a nutshell, he was making moves in the cross hire of a snipper) Amining at his head with the finger in the trigger. Faarax was busy cajoling Caliwaalow, asking him to drop the gun and come inside for a hot cup of tea.)

Paragon   

A more dangerous scenario was unfolding. A deadly scenario which is even beyond the confrontation between Cali-waalow and faarax. The whole situation was becoming a charged game. It seemed Faarax was not the only one in the cross hair of a gun, but even the morons themselves were under the surveilance of two brothers in a house oposite to the morons. The two brothers were there to avenge for their younger sister, whom the morons rapped and killed few days ago. They had two guns one pointed at the morons and the other at Faarax and cali-waalow. They couldn't quite ignore the activities taking place infront of Mohamed's house.

Unknowingly, the morons were giggling and laughing at Faarax, to see him being chased by the mad-man (Cali-waalow. Faarax had a gun but due to his foolishness couldn't realise it. However, the two brother were no non-sense men, they were not in the mood to either lough or giggle. They had bigger plans in mind, to carry out an attack plan. Becouse they are born from a smaller clan they had to impliment their plan quickly to be in time to escord their reletives fleeing the city. Their plan is to carry-out a hit and run deffensive on the morons and make sure they are all dead, though risky, they had planned it that way.

Meanwhile, JamaaL and the rest of his crew were worried about the saftey of Faarax. JamaaL cocked his gun and wrapped the gun-belt on his left hand while holding the handle. His right index finger was comfortably resting on the trigger to kill. His mission was to frighten Cali-Waalow with shots to the air and if necessary kill him. As JamaaL tiptoed out of the opening door of the house, Caadil peeped outside and his eyes cought the gun of the morons aiming at Faarax.

Paragon   

Caadil: Look! LooK! Uncle JamaaL look! the morons! they are aiming at uncle Faarax

JamaaL sharply turned to the moron's direction, lowered himself as he ran back into the house for the second time. Faarax is in danger outside and Jamaal or his crew can't do shyt to help him. It is a "catch 22" scenario.

JamaaL: Damn! I can't believe it, for the second time i am running back, i am not the braveman i use to be i guess

Hassan: Brave? did you said brave? man you ran back like the road-runner..

Caadil: (loughs) Oh yeah! i know raod runner..

JamaaL: Hassan for God-sake stop this criticism will yah?

Hassan: Atleast i am saying the truth man...dont hate on me. I told Faarax that this war is real...and there he goes jumping up and down like a "headless chicken" lol

Outside the house, the drama was still going on. But suddenly Faarax realised he has a gun too though the fear impacted on him by Cali-waaloe made him forget about his own gun. And In no time, he over came his fears and started shooting back at Cali-waloow, while empowering his gun-shots with loud cries like

Faarax: Wuf! wuf wuf! NOW WHO IS THE CRY DUDE WITH THE GUN HUH? me or you?

Caali-waalow:(For the first time spoke) Nah, you aint a mad man like me. You bought your madness from the Bakaaraha, but mine is a born-with..hehehe Your gun is fake too man ... you better test it

Faarax: oh yeah? yeah? Watch this!

Surprisingly, instead of testing his gun on something else, Faarax place the gun point on his left hand and pulled the trigger two times! More to that he amusingly shouted

Faarax: It works! it works! you see fool, now what ya say ? huh? it kills and i will smoke yah right here, right now...

Cali-waalow: Oh! Yeah? as if my gun is firing Milk and Water, It fires bullets too...so bring it on! I was in the gurmad....i can kill you with my sophisticated army tactics..watch-out now....

Faarax senses the blood gashing out of his wounded hand and starts to panic. he realised that what Hassan said was true..."this is no game"

Nuna   

THAT WAS COOL, I LIKED IT, IT SEEMS A REALLY LIFE STORY, ANYWAYZ KEEP IT UP, DID U WROTE THIS BY URSELF?...