Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

What do you guys think if we.....

Paragon   

If all the poetry and the lyrics we have posted here is used for a better course? Experiance your words going out to a wider audiance?

I mean, if you have posted a poem or a lyric for fun then we can use all lyrics and poems from Somaliaonline and make up albums of music? Songs, hiphop lyrics and play parts? It would be a very useful thing to do and then market whatever comes out of it. My suggestion here is if Insha-allaah things go as planned, we could contribute the money to help our local communities coz we have no proper fundings for them from anywhere currently.

I mean if you always wanted to contribute to the well being of the Somali community wherever you are, maybe it can be possible.

What do you guys think of that?

PS: i typed it in a hurry excuse me if there is spelling problems.

Tell me what you guys think?

Nuna   

Well, i think that a good idea, it would help out alot of ppl who would need help. I would support you through if you want it.

Salaam

Paragon   

Nuna.... Thanks abaayo for your support. Insha-allaah I will let you know when I start doing this job. I haven't had enough time these days thats why I haven't done anything about it. Thanks walaashiis