Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Well done! Bravo! Phasez on ya sample, yo dont stop

Hibo   

any yo wanna tell where tha website is at?

i really wanna know about them fellaz yo'all talkin about...

peace.....

Hibo   

Congratz boys, 2 thumps up from me. Peace

Looker: Go to home page, and to your right hand side of the screen...scroll down and you'll see the Phasez logo. Click on it.

------------------

"My Umi says shine your light on the world..." Mos Def

Hibo   

what can i say..is about yall poets start hitting da studio and hitting us with dem ill shit..but make sure yall pass a free demo ove here when yall finish dat album..lol..Cuz in return am willing to be a free bodyguard when yall make it big lol..but then again it ain't ma fault if all ya lady fans sneak in da body guard room.lol

any how..one luv..keep da shit rocking..

Hibo   

waraaa hell naaah..walaahi i never thought they can make their own album walaahi..damn...i know them neggaz from minifubolouz nooh..is ma spot...this neggaz we used to ball together..they never looked like they were about to come out like this damn....yo....oh sh11t....aight.....two of them are brotherz .....

Hibo   

probably they will...as it lookz like...i heard the song..is all aight...

keep it bro'z...be visited the city..mn..

mrKacKac   

kor u taaga gacmaha kor u taaga

war kor u taaga gacmaha

hoos u fadhiista, waryaada rap mustikadu waxey noqotay shaqeee lol.anywho saxiibayaal igu dara nooh sheekadaan, aniga wiilasha kulul aan ahey dabeecada laga qeyliyay, laakin ha ila yaabina alaabtii maykal jackson hadaan keeno..asiida moonin aaah!.lol, i am kiddin...one love biis!

------------------

nin dooli dilay , dad muus u daahaa. lol*

was up ya this is da 1 & only 1 da~answer aka (too legit) yes im back wit a new name as ya all can see .....but this aint about me is all about ....PHASEZ

i got nothing but love im just happy 2 be workin wit this guyz.......LP comin soon,

this summer is ova. one~

------------------

i answer wit rhymez

do they fit ur ?ton.

Hibo   

Glad Y'all somalis are doin' su'in constructive. However, you know my name is opinionated, so Imma say it like it is.

2 things gotta go:

First, The content of the first track is lackin'...c'mon boyz..I think Fat Joe and the R already done talked about what you said...and I dont care to hear somali n***z telling me to "jiggle and wiggle" or whatever...I know Y'all got the skills..but make it more insightful..you can talk about the same shit in a creative way na'mean..dont be mainstream..You are credible enuff to be more.

Second is the production...drop who ever did your beats!!!!

That is all...Y'all are way ahead of most people in the Game...but leave room from Improvement!

One Luv

------------------

Don't get mad..Just my opinion!

Hibo   

The above message was just constructive critism.

cwm44.gif

------------------

Don't get mad..Just my opinion!

Hibo   

oooooh I am feeling that walaahi... its tight, its xilow, wa dhac dhac ..... ya'll bettah bring your Album down to London!

I don't think it was mainstream like opnionated said, U can feel the somali vibes in the lyrics... i hope ya'll keep it up .... best of luck!

Hibo   

Damnnnnnn

Ooooo my God They Can sing & are Good looking, Kissable lipss the only thing I have to say Is Come to mama...(lol) brothers I just wanted to show you all some Real somalian SiSta Loving.........OO by the way Let me know If you going to tour in u.s this summer, Couse I would love to go to your concert...So you (ye Im talking about you Allan)Can give Me the kinda summer you never forget ( you feel me girls)

looool

Much cwm37.gif And hugssss all the way from Europ

Phasez Nr. 1 fan

Hibo   

yah.....cha cha thats what i'm talking about

this is what i wanna see when it comes to the sky high family.... yo this is member 611051 young the choosen man(Iron Fist)the big hitter...... i'm here to show luv to my nizzels for doing the thing..... keep up and stay up... halla to the guru young gotti

one to my nizzels who r about to blow up like the power hitters aka like (young gotti & the ROCk) true young guns.........