Sign in to follow this  
ANTARA

Mo Farah wins splendid 10,000m gold for Britain at European

Malika   

:D " Ibti ,no comment.

ps.I am joking..Never met nuune, but SOL-FB did help with placing faces of some Solers.

Ibtisam   

^^Lool chicken, are you afarid of Nuune quran saar? icon_razz.gif

GarowGal: Ma beenban kuu sheega? When you was little, did your family use to play the "allaho been looma sheegey nacnac wuu damaadey" only for you discover hadow it is because they wanted you to eat lunch first redface.gif lol

Immikan allah been looma sheego laakin 45 waan daafey, in reality waan ku dowahey, give or take 10 yrs either way :D

Why does my age make me a freak? Both Ngonge, North are older than me by at least 10yrs, does than make them super freaks? icon_razz.gif UU sheeg please.

^^ I get the impression that Ngonge is in his late 30’s if not early 40’s, Tell me if I’m correct old wise one of SOL. :D

The prize of being the oldest goes to awoowe Odeweyne. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^Wa maxey 57 miyaad ka yartahey? :D Lool @ Sensative.

Oodeweyne is younger than me, :eek: I use to think he was old because I thought his name meant "old man" Ooode weyne till I went back home redface.gif:D

Ngonge is 67, he will reach retirement in few years. :D

Ibti, you are freak not because of your age, freak because all the facts you seem to know from over 20 years ago. Rare gift for your young years ;)

Ibtisam   

Garowe, I really liked and still love athletics, I wanted to be a long distance runner, then when I was 13 my family decided I was too old to run and it was not an option for a women, I wanted to run away :D :mad:

N.O.R.F   

How is Nino (igu salaan odayga) and will your next programme focus on Mo's achievements?

Northern, North, Norfsky, Norf waa iska wada caadi :D

Ibtisam   

:D Archdemos trying to find clues hahah :D

North keeps changing his name.

Serenity, I am google friendly, what do you need to find?

Edit: Serenity, blond moment, now I get it, did not realise thats where GarowGal was going with it. lol, naah mate.

Juxa   

if one more person calls ngonge old, he will jump off london bridge

dhiigiisa baad qabtaan ee ogaada

ever asked a lady, eedo ma waxad tiri 1963 baan dhashay? to which she replies no waa eeydhi eeydkii (1988)

courtesy of the west, you can be whichever age you want, hell even which ever gender you want (lakin iska jir farax wuu kugu jano tagi if he senses funny business)