Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

The Sermon

Originally posted by STOIC:

Devil, if you even said "Wallahi" then I must have tortured you with some boring stories! The above piece will be my last piece of writing in SOL pages unless of course the occasion calls for once in a while when I am in the mood to preach. And please do not patronize me with the "dial up/cable" thing
;)
. I am writing these words from outside my apartment while facing my back towards a swimming pool and a tennis court (hint no cords runing around).See you next time with your honest opinions.

PS Now You have even forced me to cancel a piece I was writting about my favorite television show "Greys Anatomy".Any Greys Anatomy fans in SOL?

^^^ You cancelling becoz Devil said you are boring?? Waaryaahe...she is one consumer..if she doesn't like it..she can go and read Member-list if she desires!

Cheers

Miriam1   

Um, put up that story about grey's anatomy will email it to my sister, its her favourite show. we usually endup arguing,since I am big ER fan..and anyone can see that show is just a poooooor copy cat of the great ER its only worth watching for that canadian actress..the chinese one..she's great

damn you Devilangle

just do us a favor and change your name to Devil coz there is nothing Angelic about u :mad:

STOIC, i like ur stories and do please continue written them. i can not wait for the next one :D

STOIC   

Legend, As a wise man I didn’t want to foolishly ignore and flaunt the wise advice of the young sister. So I decided not to rail bitterly on her advice, but to accept it and take it to the heart. Every criticism of your writing will help you improve your writing skills. I believe that your writing is you. I am not a good writer, but I do believe in the power of self-improvement. Now some of you might have wondered how drastic her criticism has precipitated me to thrown in the towel so easily. It would be stuuupid of me to let her criticism commandeer my writing .I would not stop writing because of her criticism, but I will put the likes of her into my consideration when I am writing. I have trusted the veracity of her remarks when she sworn in the name of Allah (unless of course its one of those intoxicated sworn). I am conscious of her being only one voice. So I am not going to stop in writing my pointless remarks, but I would respect the profundity of others thoughts!

PS Hey Grey’s Anatomy is the bomb. Who can ignore the brevity of this interns how they navigate through the balance of life as a doctors and human. Now some may object to the too many screwing around, but I think the show is a witty look of a young doctors.