Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Oh

Pucca   

that was seriously too close for comfort, the weird thing is my sister and i were talkin bout how if we had a ladder we could perhaps reach up and touch the planes as they move towards the run way (we were at some gas station near the airport). lol, 5 minutes later this plane goes up in flames :eek:

oh well no deaths reported so thats good...

ps. we're not lunatics (well not completely anyway smile.gif ) we were just talkin bout how the planes were seriously too close to the ground before they land...bad location for a gas station.

I believe that gas station was located at somewhere Martin Grove and Dixon. Or closer to the airport at Airport Rd and... ;)

Once a while in the summer we go to Williams Coffee that is very closer to the airport and sit outside at the patio with our cooler cappuccino drinks, you can't believe how lower the planes are when landing, that even if you throw your kabo at them will reach.

all_logo_left2.gif

lol   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

I believe that gas station was located at somewhere Martin Grove and Dixon. Or closer to the airport at Airport Rd and...
;)

Once a while in the summer we go to
Williams Coffee
that is very closer to the airport and sit outside at the patio with our cooler cappuccino drinks, you can't believe how lower the planes are when landing, that even if you throw your kabo at them will reach.

all_logo_left2.gif

Soomali wadkeed coffee shop inuu noqonaayo waa ogeyn...