Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

The best damn 9/11 documentary

Castro   

Indeed. The questions raised surrounding the Pentagon (staged?) attack and the crash of United 93 in Pennsylvania are thought provoking. Unfortunately, few of these insinuations in the documentary, if any, will ever be substantiated and therefore it will be sidelined as conspiracy theories by, and for, America's "haters".

I watched Loose Change a couple of months ago and when the United 93 Hollywood movie came out last week, I chuckled at the thought that many people would actually use this "based on true events" fiction as proof the plane actually went down. "So how do you know the plane went down?" Someone would ask a proud American patriot and the answer would come, "coz I saws it in da movie, duh!". :D

Ah well. None of that matters for the plan worked perfectly and the US now owns the Middle East.

Khalaf   

thanks yo...that made my boring day at work :D enjoyed it. Especially the fat bin ladan w/ gold ring :D ...loopholes, coverups, unanswered questions...endless yo.Censory...1984 take two. A plot indeed.

they plot but their plots will be of no avail, and Allah's Purpose will prevail.

Kashafa   

You know what would be really cool. If the film-makers could get enough funding and just mail out the DVD randomly, by the millions, to regular folk across the country. Just mass mail it untill it becomes a cultural phenemomen and the people start demanding answers. That, or get Al Sharpton on our side. :D

I watched Loose Change months back, I thought I would be on of those boring 9/11 docs that tie anti-war politics into the whatever conspiracy they were pushing. But Loose Change was off the hook, it did explain everything, and kind of scared me a bit.

There’s a part two, it’s not as good as the first one thou. If you like watching docs, check out FRONTLINE on PBS.ORG.