Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD SOMALI BROTHERS AT?

After reading HIBO NUURO's post i must say i hav come to the understnading that she is young gal who's looking for the right things in the wrong places, but then again one(reader) has ta wonder wat is't ur looking for? are u looking for a boy ta date who tells u ur beautiful whoes not half bad looking himself so that u can showof him around with ur galfriends OR are u looking for a husband who is handsome, respectful, honest and educated who tells u HONEY AM HOME when he gets of work.. buttom line is NOT all men are bad n NOT all women are good.

my question is why do gals try so hard ta find a match?

asxantu

MZanzi   

Originally posted by SHOOBARO:

After reading HIBO NUURO's post i must say i hav come to the understnading that she is young gal who's looking for the right things in the wrong places, but then again one(reader) has ta wonder wat is't ur looking for? are u looking for a boy ta date who tells u ur beautiful whoes not half bad looking himself so that u can showof him around with ur galfriends OR are u looking for a husband who is handsome, respectful, honest and educated who tells u HONEY AM HOME when he gets of work.. buttom line is NOT all men are bad n NOT all women are good.

my question is why do gals try so hard ta find a match?

asxantu

ADEER MANIAC , lay low with cha' lame asss comments

cos i didn't ask ya the right place where i can find my soul mate Ya heard!

Where are all those brothers ? i dnt KNOW , u sure r looking for a bro with that lil something , an everage woulden´t do . so YES am STILL available , unbeleiveable as it may sound babe! am here for the taking. :D